Critique my Shopping list (Boerejongens)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
RedGecko58

Critique my Shopping list (Boerejongens)

Post by RedGecko58 »

Next trip is almost here (next week!) we will be staying in Apeldoorn but buying in Amsterdam

Looking at current menus and our previous experience with Boerejongens quality we will be stocking up there. I prefer hash but I am open to other suggestions from Boere

Current list is;

Weed list
Hindu-Kush - 10 Euros
Green Magic - 11 Euros

Hash list
Gorilla Magic Glue block - 12 Euros
Tbizla - 12 euros
White Choco-Block - 8.5 Euros

Will also be trying a bit of hash and/weed in Apeldoorn's shops but I am not sure the quality will be as good so I want to arrive prepared
We will also collect a couple cakes from the Dampkring (our favourite shop)!

I would like to sample Ice-water hash but boerejongens samples are 35euros (I am going to ask if I can buy half? ) alternatively see what is offered in Apeldoorn

Anyway let me know what you think!

OneHighMofo

Re: Critique my Shopping list (Boerejongens)

Post by OneHighMofo »

The Boerejongens chain often have a few good strains at decent prices. However I've had a mediocre experience with both of those strains.
During April 2018 The Green Magic had seeds in it and the Hindu Kush had very little flavour.

I've bought their Mexican Sativa a few times and been pleasantly surprised. That would be my tip if they have it. The White Choco (and derivatives) have often also been pretty good.

However - personally I'd head west to Het Ballonetje instead. Shoppping at similar prices on their menu will likely yield more satisfactory results if you're looking for flavoursome Cannabis. You'll find most of the menu their is of pretty consistently acceptable quality and you'll be able to consume your purchases in comfortable surroundings.
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 2nd Oct 2018 05:13 pm The Boerejongens chain often have a few good strains at decent prices. However I've had a mediocre experience with both of those strains.
During April 2018 The Green Magic had seeds in it and the Hindu Kush had very little flavour.
Hey! I will have a look to see if they have the Mexican Sativa in this trip! Seeds in the weed is a bit disappointing, I wonder how that happened :roll:

I love Het Ballonetje, last month we got some great stuff from them and they always make our zoo trips better! unfortunately this time we are just stopping in AMS in the morning as we need to get to Beekbergen at 3!
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

Honestly, when you get there the strains / hashes you want are not on menu, Boerejongens is an average coffeeshop for me, have you been to de pijp area? every trip it gets harder to get that amazing strain unless you buy 10 g in every coffeeshop in dam, or your the luckiest git. Amsterdam is terrible for for the really expensive stuff, find something lovely and buy 5 grams and fill lots of bongs. best source for whats good is the coffeeshop reviews, like solo and 1 e hulp gg hash. I wish you all the best and hope you have a stunning time, enjoy Apeldoorn I have found the other places outside of Dam to be special, just do your homework.

Stu..

That's some good advice from OneHighMofo
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Bob2 wrote: Tue 2nd Oct 2018 08:42 pm Honestly, when you get there the strains / hashes you want are not on menu, Boerejongens is an average coffeeshop for me, have you been to de pijp area? every trip it gets harder to get that amazing strain unless you buy 10 g in every coffeeshop in dam, or your the luckiest git. Amsterdam is terrible for for the really expensive stuff, find something lovely and buy 5 grams and fill lots of bongs. best source for whats good is the coffeeshop reviews, like solo and 1 e hulp gg hash. I wish you all the best and hope you have a stunning time, enjoy Apeldoorn I have found the other places outside of Dam to be special, just do your homework.

Stu..

That's some good advice from OneHighMofo

Haha trust me I know about that! Wanted a particular item in the Hague Last month but it was sold out :(! Certainly been to De pijp both last month and on previous visits!