29th Dec - 3rd Jan - Where's worth a visit

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
jiffa

29th Dec - 3rd Jan - Where's worth a visit

Post by jiffa »

Me and 3 mates heading over for New Years also one of my mates fiftieth birthday so good excuse for a re-visit. Not been for a couple of years due to life n shit so looking forward to filling my lungs in some of the old haunts but also some untried places.

Staying across from coffeeshop Feels Good wondering if anyone has sampled this place or any recommendations of shops worth a visit looking for goodies so any hints and tips on whats good will be appreciated.

Also as a side question is Cali weed really all that or just a wonderful bit of hype to request crazy money out your pocket?

Again any tips from the boots on the ground would be brilliant :mrgreen:
Last edited by jiffa on Fri 21st Dec 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!
FlyByNite

Re: 29th Dec - 3rd Jan

Post by FlyByNite »

You have been posted on the December and January Whos In Town pages.
Scroll down to your month and click it.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.
A couple others every day.

If you don't see yourself, click your refresh or reload button
Your browser sometimes loads pages from your local cache and
you don't get the latest update.

Watch for Toke & Talks, I post them up to the last minute.

Set yourself up with your own T&T or Toke and Talk, where you pick the coffeeshop
(your favorite) and the date and time, I will post it and you wait for folks to
show up, if they do you'll have a T&T. If they don't you still get to enjoy your
favorite coffeeshop!

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

You can do a little practice shopping on the Coffeeshop Menus page.
Any with arrows are less than six months old.

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking
jiffa

Re: 29th Dec - 3rd Jan - Where's worth a visit

Post by jiffa »

Thanks FBN

4 happy Scottish stoners feel free to say hello anyone who's about, Will be in the Bat Cave and various shops about town :D

Plus wanted to bump this since its only 1 week till I'm heading over starting to feel that feeling :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

jiffa wrote: Fri 21st Dec 2018 11:55 pm Thanks FBN

4 happy Scottish stoners feel free to say hello anyone who's about, Will be in the Bat Cave and various shops about town :D

Plus wanted to bump this since its only 1 week till I'm heading over starting to feel that feeling :mrgreen:
yeh I will see u around :mrgreen: :? :twisted: :evil: I m chilingl at the plug lounge after 2000 if ya wanna have a drink and a smoke
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Haven't been in Feel's Good in ages, but near there is Voyagers, Green Place, Solo, Bagheera, BlueBird, Siberie etc. Or escape the RLD crazy and head out to the Jordaan and beyond for a bit for a slightly different vibe; 1e Hulp, Paradox, Mr K, Ketelje, Spirit, Supermarket, 136 etc?
jiffa wrote: Sat 20th Oct 2018 08:24 pm Also as a side question is Cali weed really all that or just a wonderful bit of hype to request crazy money out your pocket?
Mostly the latter, particularly if you're just stumbling into relatively random shops. Trying to be balanced, ultimately I guess the question is about any individual's own view of value; even if it is 100% legit does any potentially slightly nicer bud justify being 2-3x the price of another?

Some of us think the entire thing is ridiculous and an excuse for unscrupulous shops to exploit silly customers and distort the whole market. Others think people are entitled to make whatever choices they want and if you're careful you may be able to find the odd legit example which may be very nice. So I suppose the neutral advice is to ask to have a look, preferably alongside something "normally" priced, then make your own call.
jiffa

Post by jiffa »

Will see you around Stan plan to check out the Plug to see how things have changed since Utopia, Thanks for the response NTM most of the shops mentioned are on the radar for this visit and a couple we'll be checking out based on recent menus posted online.

I agree about everyone's differing idea of value and each to their own and all that but 30+Euro a gram seems a bit rich to me but on the other hand tempting as would like to sample some of the strains on offer.

I'll check out Feels good as its on the door and would be rude not to pop in during my stay thanks again for giving me a couple of new shops to check out :mrgreen:

3 more sleeps till take off getting excited any other tips on what and wheres good gratefully received
gapie

Post by gapie »

jiffa wrote: Wed 26th Dec 2018 12:52 pm Will see you around Stan plan to check out the Plug to see how things have changed since Utopia, Thanks for the response NTM most of the shops mentioned are on the radar for this visit and a couple we'll be checking out based on recent menus posted online.

I agree about everyone's differing idea of value and each to their own and all that but 30+Euro a gram seems a bit rich to me but on the other hand tempting as would like to sample some of the strains on offer.

I'll check out Feels good as its on the door and would be rude not to pop in during my stay thanks again for giving me a couple of new shops to check out :mrgreen:

3 more sleeps till take off getting excited any other tips on what and wheres good gratefully received
ok coolio see ya aroiund then
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!