Solo TRip 10th March - 12th March

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Ghost

Solo TRip 10th March - 12th March

Post by Ghost »

So I will be back in my favourite city Amsterdam on a solo trip, as none of my mates can make it and some have even given the good old green up and some are just under the thumb :D , though they will not admit it.

So my dates are 10th March till the 12Th March, I am not at all worried about being on my own in the Dam, as I have done this many times.

I already have a couple local people to catch up with, but will have a few hours spare here and there for a meet up and a good old smoke up, so if you are about and fancy going to a few shops and having a blaze with me then hit me up.

I will arrive around 1pm on the 10th and will be going to one of my regular eating places to grab a good roast dinner before checking in to my hotel and getting my key. Then I will be heading out for the afternoon and evening to smoke some weed and hash, stomp around a little, sink a few beers and generally chill out.

So if you fancy a meet hit me up on here and we can set something out.

FBN can you add me to the who's in town on the 10th-12 March. cheers dude.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Re: Solo TRip 10th March - 12th March

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Tue 29th Jan 2019 07:59 pmFBN can you add me to the who's in town on the 10th-12 March. cheers dude.
My pleasure.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... rch.htm#10

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Have fun :mrgreen: hope you get nice spring weather
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
djreign

Post by djreign »

Hey Ghost,

I'm in town 7th - 11th so will be around if you wanna hook up?

Like you've I've got a few other appointments but I'm sure we can work something out. Things always go to plan out there....right :)

Until then

PS, FBN, if you see this, could you please kindly add me to the who's in town.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

djreign wrote: Wed 30th Jan 2019 08:44 pmI'm in town 7th - 11th
Posted on the March Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Thanks F.B.N :D
djreign wrote: Wed 30th Jan 2019 08:44 pm Hey Ghost,

Like you've I've got a few other appointments but I'm sure we can work something out. Things always go to plan out there....right :)

Until then

Hi djreign,

that sounds like a plan to me buddy, when are you leaving?

We could meet on the 10th in the afternoon/evening? or on the 11th if you are still in town?

Any where you fancy meeting in particular?, We can meet any place you like, as I am on my own I can do what I like for a change and do not have to be the tour guide for everybody, man I cant bloody wait for this, wish I booked longer now lol its been years since I was last out on a solo trip, normally I would have a group of mates to show around or my better half with me and they all wanted to go to different places and do different things etc. So this is a 2 night blow out for me :D

Give us a shout back buddy and we iron out some details.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Willjay wrote: Wed 30th Jan 2019 05:12 pm Have fun :mrgreen: hope you get nice spring weather
Many thanks Willjay, now that would be an added bonus, so I hope so
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Gapie you be in town around then?
djreign

Post by djreign »

Ghost wrote: Thu 31st Jan 2019 01:49 pm Thanks F.B.N :D

Until then

Hi djreign,

We could meet on the 10th in the afternoon/evening? or on the 11th if you are still in town?

Any where you fancy meeting in particular?, We can meet any place you like, as I am on my own I can do what I like for a change and do not have to be the tour guide for everybody, man I cant bloody wait for this, wish I booked longer now lol its been years since I was last out on a solo trip, normally I would have a group of mates to show around or my better half with me and they all wanted to go to different places and do different things etc. So this is a 2 night blow out for me :D

Hey Ghost, 10th is cool with me. I'm meeting a friend at some point that day, so we can firm up a time and place when you land. I'm a fan of 137 and Relax in the Jordaan but happy to meet anywhere. You'll love being on your own again, it really makes it your break and you can do as you please. I always ensure I got at least once a year on me todd. A bike, couple of books and I'm happy. Looking forward to meeting up. I'll pm you a more recent pic so you know who I am.
gapie

Post by gapie »

Ghost wrote: Wed 6th Feb 2019 01:15 pm Gapie you be in town around then?
yessir where will u be around
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

djreign wrote: Thu 7th Feb 2019 01:33 pm
Ghost wrote: Thu 31st Jan 2019 01:49 pm Thanks F.B.N :D

Until then

Hi djreign,

Hey Ghost, 10th is cool with me. I'm meeting a friend at some point that day, so we can firm up a time and place when you land. I'm a fan of 137 and Relax in the Jordaan but happy to meet anywhere. You'll love being on your own again, it really makes it your break and you can do as you please. I always ensure I got at least once a year on me todd. A bike, couple of books and I'm happy. Looking forward to meeting up. I'll pm you a more recent pic so you know who I am.
Hey there Djreign, the 10th is good with me, I should be arriving in town around 1pm - 1.30pm and will have to do the usual of grabbing my 1st smoke of the trip, which is on the way to collect my bike and then checking in to my hotel and collecting the keys.

I am happy to peddle up to Coffeeshop 137 or Relax in the afternoon sometime, I haven't been in 137 for around 8-10 years and Relax I do not think I have ever been in, so maybe we could meet in one and then go and check the other out, if you like?.

A pic would be great idea to be able to recognize you. I am excited to be going on my own, and have been planning going here and there, like it was my 1st trip again. Like you say a good couple books to read, a pushbike to ride and hopefully a little bit of nice spring weather to ride in and we are set for a good time.

I will be able to visit a few shops that I have never been in and don't have to take friends around all the regular shops, good times for me.

Whisk that picture over when you have the chance closer the time and I will PM you my mobile phone number so we can set up a meet when I have sorted all my stuff out, sounds good.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

gapie wrote: Thu 7th Feb 2019 03:04 pm
Ghost wrote: Wed 6th Feb 2019 01:15 pm Gapie you be in town around then?
yessir where will u be around
Hey Gapie, good to hear from you, I will be around every where mate, but will be hitting up these places at some point, in the search of the holy green grail.

Voyagers, Boerejongens Centrum, BlueBird, The Plug, The Stud, Het Ballonnetje, Smoke Palace, Katsu, Tweede Kamer, The Spirit and if I have any time I will also try to get to Kooi, 1eHulp, Solo and Easy Times. So if you fancy a meet up we can catch up at any of these places? or any where else you fancy.

I am also meeting up with djreign on the 10th in the afternoon sometime at either coffeeshop 137 or relax, so you could join us there to if you like?

Good to hear what's going on in town from you.
gapie

Post by gapie »

ok cool I will see u then around I m in the evenings at voyager or plug lounge chilln
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

gapie wrote: Fri 8th Feb 2019 11:26 am ok cool I will see u then around I m in the evenings at voyager or plug lounge chilln
cool beans, will try and hunt you out one evening for a smoke out buddy :D
Comus

Post by Comus »

i will be in town on the nights of the 11th 12th and 13th .... toke and talk maybe?
I'm in shocks and stares