24H in Amsterdam (28-29th MAY)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Jean-Gabriel

24H in Amsterdam (28-29th MAY)

Post by Jean-Gabriel »

Hey, I will be in town with a friend of mine for 24 hours on Tuesday 28th 7:00 until Wednesday 29th 7:00 of MAY
First time in Amsterdam !!

Our goal is to find the best quality weed as cheaper we can get, we will be roaming the city with bikes or electric skateboard , not to lose a minute as we only have 24hours in town.

I would like to start the trip with 1 or 2 gram of chocolope (or choco haze ) or any other good social sativa. An other thing i really want to try is the Malana's Charas :D then we will let our intuition choose for us , maybe blueberry or pineapple kush too, I enjoy good flavors with vaporizers and clarity mental, bliss type of high and a bit of body corporel sensations. but no couched-lock strains please ;)

So i made a little selection of coffeeshops:

- Katsu ( good hash and weed )
- Boerejongens
- Het Ballonetje
- Old church (someone tried the Jesus OG ? ^^)
- Easy times
- Kadinsky

We prefer not too crowded coffeeshops if you have any suggestions , and we love to find good spots in nature , or rooftops something in this spirit ;D.
Is it worth it to go at the beach next to Haarlem as we only have 24H?

We are from Paris
peace , thank's for the menus , super website

Marok21

Re: 24H in Amsterdam (28-29th MAY)

Post by Marok21 »

Jean-Gabriel wrote: Sat 18th May 2019 11:41 am Hey, I will be in town with a friend of mine for 24 hours on Tuesday 28th 7:00 until Wednesday 29th 7:00 of MAY
First time in Amsterdam !!

Our goal is to find the best quality weed as cheaper we can get, we will be roaming the city with bikes or electric skateboard , not to lose a minute as we only have 24hours in town.

I would like to start the trip with 1 or 2 gram of chocolope (or choco haze ) or any other good social sativa. An other thing i really want to try is the Malana's Charas :D then we will let our intuition choose for us , maybe blueberry or pineapple kush too, I enjoy good flavors with vaporizers and clarity mental, bliss type of high and a bit of body corporel sensations. but no couched-lock strains please ;)

So i made a little selection of coffeeshops:

- Katsu ( good hash and weed )
- Boerejongens
- Het Ballonetje
- Old church (someone tried the Jesus OG ? ^^)
- Easy times
- Kadinsky

We prefer not too crowded coffeeshops if you have any suggestions , and we love to find good spots in nature , or rooftops something in this spirit ;D.

We are from Paris
peace , thank's for the menus , super website
Your list of Coffeeshops sounds good already... ok Kadinsky and Old Church are not on my list usually but u will find some decent bud there, too. It´s hard to say where you can find a specific strain atm because menus and batches change pretty fast.
Boerejongens is a good place if you look for a good price-performance ratio. Furthermore there are some places like Dampkring that sell also half grams or for 5€... so you can try a lot of strains and find your favorite flavor. Coffeeshop Solo is also a favorite of mine atm. Coffeeshop Het Ballonetje is also known for its quality and is located a bit outside from the busy centrum.

Coffeeshop Bluebird was usually a good spot for black hash like Melana Cream... I heard that Coffeeshop Baba had also some really nice Melana Cream hash on the menu but I think they don´t have it anymore. One time I tried it from Coffeeshop Greenhouse maybe 10 years ago for 17€/g but it wasn´t really my cup of tea... but well now it will be different stuff.
Jean-Gabriel wrote: Sat 18th May 2019 11:41 am We prefer not too crowded coffeeshops if you have any suggestions , and we love to find good spots in nature , or rooftops something in this spirit ;D.
Well it´s not really nature :lol: but there are some nice parks in the city like the Vondel Park, Felvo Park... where it is always nice to hang and enjoy a good smoke and the weather :D It´s hard to say if it´s worth to go to the beach... well when I make a day trip to Amsterdam I have maybe 8-9 hours time and that is to less time for me to have a chilled time at the beach... but with 24 hours of time I would say that it´s worth it but it depends on what you are looking for mainly.

Have a great time and enjoy your day :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

You have been posted on the May Whos In Town page.
Scroll down to your month and click it.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.

If you don't see yourself, click your refresh or reload button
Your browser sometimes loads pages from your local cache and
you don't get the latest update.

Watch for Toke & Talks, I post them up to the last minute.

Set yourself up with your own T&T or Toke and Talk, where you pick the coffeeshop
(your favorite) and the date and time, I will post it and you wait for folks to
show up, if they do you'll have a T&T. If they don't you still get to enjoy your
favorite coffeeshop!

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

You can do a little practice shopping on the Coffeeshop Menus page.
Any with arrows are less than six months old.

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking
gapie

Post by gapie »

Oh yeh public transport are striking Tuesday 28 may 2019
https://en.gvb.nl/reizen/staking-dinsdag-28-mei