Bringing Weed from Vegas?????

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Vinnie Vegas

Bringing Weed from Vegas?????

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

So my question is do you think I would get in trouble if they found weed on my at the Airport here in Vegas if I'm going to Amsterdam?

Booking a direct flight on KLM from McCarran to Schiphol. I know there is good bud to be had in Mokum but would like to bring some of my fave flaves from here in Sin City. Now if its just weed in my Luggage/carry-on do you see an issue? I am a medical card holder even though it is legal here for recreation. Now I have weed and am going from one place where it's legal to another place where it's legal with no stops in between. Do ya'll see an issue or should I not risk any trouble before my trip to Paradise????

OneHighMofo

Re: Bringing Weed from Vegas?????

Post by OneHighMofo »

Weed isn’t legal in The Netherlands.
I inagine the Dutch would be most upset to find you importing a controlled substance like Cannabis. Doesn’t mean it’s not possible - it’s just a risk you’ll have to decipher for yourself.
macky

Post by macky »

Risk -reward ? It,s not like your going some where with out weed :mrgreen: There was a guy couple 420,s ago who broke out dads he brought from Vegas ..so it can be done . But to give up the trip ,price of air ticket and deposit on room for a couple joints seems .... :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

I'm sorry to say, but you'll still get busted. It's still a FEDERAL crime!! Like Macky said, why take the chance and lose everything. Plus, they'll probably throw your ASS in jail. :shock: :shock: Leave your cannabis at home and go enjoy ALL that Amsterdam has to offer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Well what can I say? You guys all make valid points. I guess I'll keep the Grape Valley Kush and Sugar & Wax here at home. I guess I just been doing dabs and wasn't sure with a month break that my Tolerance would be down enough just to get blasted off of flower. Going to be doing a lot of fun touristy stuff also but want to have a nice buzz throughout. Thanks!!!!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Vinnie Vegas wrote: Wed 31st Jul 2019 05:37 am Well what can I say? You guys all make valid points. I guess I'll keep the Grape Valley Kush and Sugar & Wax here at home. I guess I just been doing dabs and wasn't sure with a month break that my Tolerance would be down enough just to get blasted off of flower. Going to be doing a lot of fun touristy stuff also but want to have a nice buzz throughout. Thanks!!!!
Mate that grape valley kush sounds tasty
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Vinnie Vegas wrote: Wed 31st Jul 2019 05:37 am Well what can I say? You guys all make valid points. I guess I'll keep the Grape Valley Kush and Sugar & Wax here at home. I guess I just been doing dabs and wasn't sure with a month break that my Tolerance would be down enough just to get blasted off of flower. Going to be doing a lot of fun touristy stuff also but want to have a nice buzz throughout. Thanks!!!!

With a month off from partaking, you'll be just fine. Enjoy your trip. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Vinnie Vegas

Post by Vinnie Vegas »

Thank you AzLaker I will!!!! so excited!!!!