9th October

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
kiki1989

9th October

Post by kiki1989 »

Alright gents,

Going on my own for a day; arrive at 09:30 and fly back at 21:50. Did the same last September, except I was stuck with my ex so didn't see every shop I wanted to! It's my tenth visit to Amsterdam.

Plan:-
Het Ballonetje: Never been, very excited about this place and can't decide between Watermelon Zkittlez and Super Orange Glue, so will most likely buy a gram of each (if they're available).
I also really like the look of their Purple Moon Crack, so if they're all available I'll have a dilemma on deciding 2 from 3 of these strains. Will inspect when I'm there but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Katsu: From reports this place seems to have gone a bit downhill. It's still my favourite though, and I missed out last year so definitely going to pay a visit.

Paradox: Nice relaxed vibe and no pressure to buy their own in my experience. I'll get myself a mint tea and a cake to consume later on before my flight.

Coffeeshop Amsterdam: Never been before, in fact Harlemmerstraat in general has somehow always passed me by when it comes to coffeeshops.

If I can fit any more in, I'll probably head somewhere else on Harlemmerstraat (Greenhouse or Barneys, although not being able to smoke tobacco will put me off there), or check out Solo, which will also be a new one for me.

That combined with heading places for munchies (most importantly Vlaams Friteshuis Vleminckx), and perhaps taking in a park, I'll probably be rushed for time.

All the best! :D

Willjay

Re: 9th October

Post by Willjay »

Have fun, hope it doesn’t rain on your parade :lol: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
kiki1989

Post by kiki1989 »

Cheers mate. It didn’t stop fucking raining last year so fingers crossed that won’t be the case again! :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the October Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ober.htm#9

Enjoy
FlyByNite