LLMReb Returning - Oct. 27 - Nov. 1

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
LLMReb

LLMReb Returning - Oct. 27 - Nov. 1

Post by LLMReb »

It seems like I have not posted here in 6 or so months. Two little boys running around (or crawling for the 10 month old) and growing like weed will cause time to get away!

I missed AMS so much after my last visit in July of 2018 that I couldn't bring myself to post as much. Then I got really down thinking that I wouldn't make it to AMS this year at all, which would be my first year to miss AMS since 2010. Then suddenly out of the blue, my wife wants family photos made at the end of October, and OHMF shared years ago that I need to get to AMS at the end of October when the outdoor bio-organic harvest is just hitting the market, so . . . we are returning to AMS at the end of October!

AMS (with family) for Halloween! I have been away far too long, biding my time at the 'shops in Colorado. Looking forward to an AMS visit and perhaps catching up with one or two of you while we are visiting.

FlyByNite

Re: LLMReb Returning - Oct. 27 - Nov. 1

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the October and November Whos In Town pages.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#27

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Lovely, enjoy man!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Glad to hear your going back to Amsterdam with the family. 8) The city is definitely a lot more child friendly now, and has always been green (both parks and pot) :mrgreen: looking forward to your trip report :D
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

AMS is the most child friendly town we have ever visited in Europe. Florence, on the other hand, is the worst!

AMS has so many parks. I will go to that sand pit playground off Haarlemmerstraat (Herenmarkt, up from Siberie) every day. The little basketball court over on Frederiksplein is great, too. Parks galore, toy shops are just about on ever other street when you start to notice, and restaurants are super child friendly. And if the kiddos don't want to go to sleep, a little bike ride around town is the perfect medicine - yes, even some of the bike rental companies are child friendly.

I'm looking forward to it! Thanks so much for writing.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Have fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy your return and I'll look forward to reading your report :)
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 19th Sep 2019 11:53 am Have fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy your return and I'll look forward to reading your report :)
+1
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche