Going Solo Nov 3rd-6th

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Ghost

Going Solo Nov 3rd-6th

Post by Ghost »

Well here we are again going on a solo visit on the 3rd Nov till The 6th.

The last visit was a washout due to the terrible wet weather we had and my bad back giving me some terrible grief, which effected my mobility :?

But hey still made the best of that trip, and I am back now and ready to make the most of my solo trip, so if any one out there fancies a meet for a blaze up, we can get something set up.

Got a couple of shops I will be hitting up over them days but am open to any recommendations if any one knows of something special around at the time :wink:

Guess who's back, back again :D

F.B.N can you add me to the who's in town please sir.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri 8th Nov 2019 09:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Re: Going Solo Nov 3rd-6th

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... mber.htm#3

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Simon

Post by Simon »

will be in town 5th-8th, we could meet up for a smoke
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Have fun :mrgreen: hope the weather and your back cooperate this year 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Simon wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 09:23 am will be in town 5th-8th, we could meet up for a smoke
Also posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... mber.htm#5

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Simon wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 09:23 am will be in town 5th-8th, we could meet up for a smoke
Hi Simon, yeah we can do, I am flexible so we can set something up for the 5th in the evening when you are in town.

When are you getting in to town on the 5th?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Willjay wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 05:04 pm Have fun :mrgreen: hope the weather and your back cooperate this year 8)
why thank you, yep I am really looking forward to this one :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Well none of my mates are going to commit to this trip , due to lack of funds, women trouble and all the other stuff that is life, so will definitely be on my own for the 3 days and I can't bloody well wait now. I am so looking forward to this even though the smoke quality went down hill over 10year ago, but you can still find some quality around, if you know/you know and its still one of my favourite cities in the world.

Already have gone and got my euros for this one, so just counting the days now :D :), will be hitting a few shops when in town like Solo (for their silver haze and anything else worth looking at), Coffeeshop 137(just love this place/chilled vibe), The Spirit(Retro Games), The Stud(Always a bit of quality here), Funky Monkey(Relaxed Atmosphere and looking out the window), Mr K n Co, and now Baba and as many other places I can fit in.

Any one else have recommendations on shops, then I would love to hear them, I have visited most of the shops over the last 25years of visiting, but am always open to recommendations to shops and other stuff to do. I haven't been on a smoke boat in a good few years(15), so may jump on one, what ones would you recommend :?: and why?

Will also be hanging around the Plug Lounge, Bavatia in the evening for a few beers and a good old smoke session, if any one fancies a beer, any more recommendations for drinking and smoking places then let me hear them please. :D

Also any one around over those dates or any locals that would like a meet up and a toke and talk or a beer and toke 'n' talk then lets get something set up and have a proper old school session.

Let me hear you then please people :D :D :)
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

I've heard coffeeshop relax is on the up 👍 On my list for next visit

Enjoy ✌️😎 Always fancied a solo trip, but to be fair, my Mrs loves the place as much as me so it's a win-win 👍😎
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Simon

Post by Simon »

Ghost wrote: Fri 27th Sep 2019 10:46 pm
Hi Simon, yeah we can do, I am flexible so we can set something up for the 5th in the evening when you are in town.

Sorry for the late answer. i will touch down at 8 am
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Daz1976 wrote: Sat 12th Oct 2019 01:30 am I've heard coffeeshop relax is on the up 👍 On my list for next visit

Enjoy ✌️😎 Always fancied a solo trip, but to be fair, my Mrs loves the place as much as me so it's a win-win 👍😎
Hi Daz,

Thanks for the info there buddy, I will pay coffeeshop Relax a visit when I am in town, I haven't been in there in a good few years, wouldn't like to say how many though :)

yes solo trips are nice as you can go and do want just you want to do, I find I use solo trips for visiting coffeeshops that I haven't been in before( which there are not that many now# 8) ) and going to shops that have not been visited in 10 years or so. It is also nice not to have to worry about anyone apart from my self, as normally would be with a mate or two.

8) :D
Last edited by Ghost on Fri 8th Nov 2019 09:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Simon wrote: Sat 12th Oct 2019 09:32 am
Ghost wrote: Fri 27th Sep 2019 10:46 pm

Sorry for the late answer. i will touch down at 8 am

Hi, I will be posting stuff when I am out and about town, as to what shops I am in etc, so we set something up, I will most probably set up a toke and talk for the 5th some time and will most probably set one up for the 4th also in the afternoon sometime, meeting in a coffeeshop then maybe moving on for a few beers and smokes somewhere?

Keep an eye on this post for updates buddy 8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hi all,

I am thinking of setting a toke 'n' talk up for the 4th November sometime and would like a few recommendations for a good place to maybe start at and also end up at. What would be your choice and why? and what time would be the best 420 pm? :D

1E Hulp springs to mind for a place to meet up at, as there is plenty of seating in there, smoke quality is reasonable and it is easy to get to for most people. :?: then maybe if any one turns up :lol: we could move on to a place where we can have a smoke and a few beers :) like the BatCave.

What would people recomend :?:
gapie

Post by gapie »

cool I fly around
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

gapie wrote: Sun 20th Oct 2019 02:25 pm cool I fly around
Sound Gapie I will keep an eye out for you :!:

So I am now confirming that I will be having a Toke 'n' Talk - 1E Hulp - 4th November - 4.20pm - all are welcome :D