The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2020

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lafe

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2020

Post by Lafe »

Ok my Delta miles have been re-deposited and taxes refunded.

ADE: my experience has been Wednesday and Thursday are not too bad.

Lots of ravers will be booking hotel. We should decide on some tentative dates. My plan is to fly home Oct 22, but I have booked anything yet.

"Laif" with a long "a".
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

....and hotel rooms are going fast. I got mine in Plantage, Oct 12-22. Bonus for being very close to Ballontje. And Kriterion, my fave grand cafe.
And beer. etc etc
"Laif" with a long "a".
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Lafe wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 03:11 am Oct 12-22.
Posted on the October Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#15

Enjoy
FlyByNite
macky

Post by macky »

Lafe wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 03:11 am ....and hotel rooms are going fast. I got mine in Plantage, Oct 12-22. Bonus for being very close to Ballontje. And Kriterion, my fave grand cafe.
And beer. etc etc
Down Balloon ,University area is great place to stay ,get the tram pass because October nice time of year .But when it rains ,it rains :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lafe wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 03:11 am ....and hotel rooms are going fast. I got mine in Plantage, Oct 12-22. Bonus for being very close to Ballontje. And Kriterion, my fave grand cafe.
And beer. etc etc
Glad to see you're going to make it Lafe. Waiting to see who else is going to join this crazy party!! :mrgreen:

I got lucky, same apartment down in the Rembrandtplein area and less then 50 yard to the tram. :D

Roll 0n 102020 :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Wed 25th Mar 2020 09:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you never do, you'll never know.
macky

Post by macky »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 07:46 pm

Glad to see you're going to make it Lafe. Waiting to see who else is going to join this crazy party!! :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
[/
With the two on the ground already I count 10 so far ,some working on dates ,flights etc...keeps up we may need a boat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Comus

Post by Comus »

so last night an idea was banded about that there was a possibility of a virtual ACD 420 gathering happening .... this would hinge on interested parties installing an app known as ZOOM ... our tech guru Lemming ... over to you :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
macky

Post by macky »

Comus wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 08:58 pm so last night an idea was banded about that there was a possibility of a virtual ACD 420 gathering happening .... this would hinge on interested parties installing an app known as ZOOM ... our tech guru Lemming ... over to you :thumbup:
go active topics ...Trad started thread on the vitro420 :D
Comus

Post by Comus »

macky wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 09:42 pm
Comus wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 08:58 pm so last night an idea was banded about that there was a possibility of a virtual ACD 420 gathering happening .... this would hinge on interested parties installing an app known as ZOOM ... our tech guru Lemming ... over to you :thumbup:
go active topics ...Trad started thread on the vitro420 :D
Ta Macky :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

macky wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 08:39 pm
AzLaker wrote: Wed 25th Mar 2020 07:46 pm

AzLaker
8)

With the two on the ground already I count 10 so far ,some working on dates ,flights etc...keeps up we may need a boat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As the coronavirus starts slowing down and 10/20/20 gets closer, we'll see more people start to join up. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I have managed to get the Hotel to cancel my booking but they still have not refunded my booking costs and say this may take a little while(not worried as long as i get it back). Got a full refund from the Gatwick Hotel and National Express have refunded me my money also.

Easy Jet have also said i can move my flight to any flight before Feb 2021 like Lemming said in a post above so that's good :D and am looking at booking the 18th till the 23rd October, i am just trying to find a suitable Hotel or Apartment for those dates before i commit to them.

Do we think the virus will be clear by then? and that travel abroad will be Ok again and that everything will be back to normal and open and running as usual? or are we maybe being a little bit hopeful that everything will be fine :|

I hope for everyone that this evil virus is under control by then for us all.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
macky

Post by macky »

Ghost ..Who knows ,but what I do know is right now yours and Lems airline will only let you book till February.
If you book October and the virus fu...you ,You then maybe able to book next 420 ,witch you both can not do now :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 26th Mar 2020 04:32 pm I have managed to get the Hotel to cancel my booking but they still have not refunded my booking costs and say this may take a little while(not worried as long as i get it back). Got a full refund from the Gatwick Hotel and National Express have refunded me my money also.

Easy Jet have also said i can move my flight to any flight before Feb 2021 like Lemming said in a post above so that's good :D and am looking at booking the 18th till the 23rd October, i am just trying to find a suitable Hotel or Apartment for those dates before i commit to them.

Do we think the virus will be clear by then? and that travel abroad will be Ok again and that everything will be back to normal and open and running as usual? or are we maybe being a little bit hopeful that everything will be fine :|

I hope for everyone that this evil virus is under control by then for us all.
We should just be fine. Hygiene should improve and people will smell nicer. :roll: :D
And, if we're not back to normal by then, then we will be in a world of hurt. :x

Seriously Ghost, the only thing I worry about....is it going to rain a lot in October!! :lol: :wink:

Roll on 102020 :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 26th Mar 2020 09:03 pm We should just be fine. Hygiene should improve and people will smell nicer. :roll: :D
And, if we're not back to normal by then, then we will be in a world of hurt. :x

Seriously Ghost, the only thing I worry about....is it going to rain a lot in October!! :lol: :wink:

Roll on 102020 :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
:lol: Lets hope it only rains top quality greenery on us then :thumbup:
macky wrote: Thu 26th Mar 2020 05:08 pm Ghost ..Who knows ,but what I do know is right now yours and Lems airline will only let you book till February.
If you book October and the virus fu...you ,You then maybe able to book next 420 ,witch you both can not do now :mrgreen:
Yeah you are right there buddy, so it jolted me and i have re-booked the flight and i will arrive in town on the 18th October and will depart on the 23rd :D :thumbup: just going to look for a apartment or hotel now. Are we still going to hit a boat trip @AzLaker
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Thu 26th Mar 2020 09:48 pm arrive in town on the 18th October and will depart on the 23rd
Posted on the October Whos In Towm page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#18

Enjoy
FlyByNite