The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2020

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lafe

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2020

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 23rd Jan 2020 09:04 pm I'd like to propose a TnT at Het Ballonnetje on 4/17/2020 at 13:00 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There's at least six of us in town already, so I thought it would be nice place to start the week. :D

AzLaker
8)
I'm in!

"Laif" with a long "a".
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 24th Jan 2020 02:24 pm
FlyByNite wrote: Fri 24th Jan 2020 03:52 am
AzLaker wrote: Thu 23rd Jan 2020 09:04 pm I'd like to propose a TnT at Het Ballonnetje on 4/17/2020 at 13:00 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There's at least six of us in town already, so I thought it would be nice place to start the week. :D

AzLaker
8)
Posted on the April Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#17

I only have 5 posted, who is the 6th?

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Thanks FBN.....Me, Lafe, Lemming, Matty, Gapie, and Igraine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
That's a helluva crew right there, although I don't know Igraine.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker
8)
Well gutted that I will not be in town for this 1, as arrive 2days later, but never mind, that looks like it will be a great start to the week AZLaker :mrgreen: If I can get a couple more nights and arrive earlier to join this sesh, I will try :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sun 26th Jan 2020 01:24 pm

AzLaker
8)
Well gutted that I will not be in town for this 1, as arrive 2days later, but never mind, that looks like it will be a great start to the week AZLaker :mrgreen: If I can get a couple more nights and arrive earlier to join this sesh, I will try :D
Sound great Ghost, hope you can get here earlier. :mrgreen: I know we'll be at Het Ballonnetje many times this trip, as it seems to be the place to go during 420. :mrgreen:
I would like to go further South one day and hit up DNA and De Kade. Let me know if your interested in something like that and I'll plan another TnT while your in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Will be on the look out for the mystery man. :wink: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lafe wrote: Sat 25th Jan 2020 09:03 pm

AzLaker
8)
I'm in!
I expected no less!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 26th Jan 2020 01:58 pm
Ghost wrote: Sun 26th Jan 2020 01:24 pm

AzLaker
8)
Sound great Ghost, hope you can get here earlier. :mrgreen: I know we'll be at Het Ballonnetje many times this trip, as it seems to be the place to go during 420. :mrgreen:
I would like to go further South one day and hit up DNA and De Kade. Let me know if your interested in something like that and I'll plan another TnT while your in town. :mrgreen:

Yes I expect we will be hitting Het Ballonnetje a few times during 420. I will be well up for a south shop crawl and hitting up DNA and Kade and any other shops that are worth a look while we are down that way, as its been a while. Yes lets get something set up @AZLaker, as I might not be able to get into town any earlier due to work commitments. :D

AzLaker
8)
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Ill be in town on the 17th, so ill hopefully be able to meet up with a few people then.

Cheers
Jlh
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

jollylittlehun wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 02:59 pm Ill be in town on the 17th, so ill hopefully be able to meet up with a few people then.

Cheers
Jlh
Come by for the TnT at Het Ballonnetje. 13:00 until ?? The more the merrier. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Latest:

People

Members who've said they will or might be around during 4-20 week so far (in alphabetical order):

AudioKush "Stoked for 420 this year!" posted: 6th Jan 2020

AzLaker "Arriving April 17th (early, 6:00am) and leaving the 23rd" posted: 20th Oct 2019

DeLekkersteNUGS16 "I'll be there." posted: 26th Jan 2020

Gapie " :mrgreen: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: 8) " posted: 21st Jan 2020

Ghost "arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd April" posted: 22nd Oct 2019

Igraine "Looking forward to catching up in person in April at 4/20" (16-22) posted: 21st Jan 2020

Jollylittlehun "in town on the 17th" posted: 28th Jan 2020

Lafe "arriving 16 April, depart 23" posted: 15th Oct 2019

Lemming "Thursday 16th to Wednesday 22nd" posted: 15th Jan 2020

Matty223 "15-24 th" posted: 20th Oct 2019

Smirks "will try" posted: 18th Jan 2020

Everyone welcome. Please post here if you'd like to join us.

Events

*All events and times provisional and subject to stoners in Amsterdam.
Time is, after all, an illusion - it's always 4:20 really!

Friday 17th April 2020

13:00 (1pm) Het Ballonnetje proposed by AzLaker

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 17th April

Saturday 18th April 2020

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 18th April

Sunday 19th April 2020

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 19th April

Monday 20th April 2020

14:00 (2pm) The Bottle proposed by tradition
15:00 for 4.20pm 420 Cafe proposed by tradition

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 20th April

Tuesday 21st April 2020

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 21st April

AzLaker - I'm very interested in an excursion down to the extreme south to check out
DNA and De Kade. They're 2 of the few shops I've never visited or photographed.

In fact, it might be worth us talking to them about the idea. Maybe they'd like to give us some VIP treatment? Talking of which, if Ballonnetje choose to give us a special welcome this year, I wonder whether we should do that closer to 4/20 Day, like Sunday or Tuesday? As you say, we could go there more than once and it's early days yet anyway.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 04:09 pm
jollylittlehun wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 02:59 pm Ill be in town on the 17th, so ill hopefully be able to meet up with a few people then.

Cheers
Jlh
Come by for the TnT at Het Ballonnetje. 13:00 until ?? The more the merrier. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Thanks for the invite. I really like het ballonnetje. I'll try to get along for at least a joint.

Do any of you have any recommendations for places to visit? We're renting a car for a few days.

Cheers
Jlh
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lemming wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 05:40 pm AzLaker - I'm very interested in an excursion down to the extreme south to check out

In fact, it might be worth us talking to them about the idea. Maybe they'd like to give us some VIP treatment? Talking of which, if Ballonnetje choose to give us a special welcome this year, I wonder whether we should do that closer to 4/20 Day, like Sunday or Tuesday? As you say, we could go there more than once and it's early days yet anyway.
Sounds great Lemming....another poll to see who wants to tag along? I can throw out a date and time, unless you have something in mind.
We can still go to Ballonnetje on the 17th, but we could it with little fanfare,:D then hit strong when everyone's in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 07:43 pm
Lemming wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 05:40 pm AzLaker - I'm very interested in an excursion down to the extreme south to check out

Sounds great Lemming....another poll to see who wants to tag along? I can throw out a date and time, unless you have something in mind.
We can still go to Ballonnetje on the 17th, but we could it with little fanfare,:D then hit strong when everyone's in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Sounds like a great idea this, I would like to tag along on the South excursion if its possible depending on what day you guys decide on, but know that there's a possibility that you may have already been and visited these shops. :D

I like AZLaker's idea of hitting Het Ballonnetje strong when everyone's in town :thumbup: and also Lemming's idea of doing it closer to 4/20 or on 4/20 itself. Either way i will just be glad to be in town over 4/20 and to meet you guys and gals and be able to have a smoke up with you all :mrgreen:

Are we thinking of hiring the smoke boat or another boat for a little tour of some canals? what do we reckon if we can get a few of us that are up for it and maybe rent something?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 03:18 pm
AzLaker wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 07:43 pm

AzLaker
8)
Sounds like a great idea this, I would like to tag along on the South excursion if its possible depending on what day you guys decide on, but know that there's a possibility that you may have already been and visited these shops. :D

I like AZLaker's idea of hitting Het Ballonnetje strong when everyone's in town :thumbup: and also Lemming's idea of doing it closer to 4/20 or on 4/20 itself. Either way i will just be glad to be in town over 4/20 and to meet you guys and gals and be able to have a smoke up with you all :mrgreen:

Are we thinking of hiring the smoke boat or another boat for a little tour of some canals? what do we reckon if we can get a few of us that are up for it and maybe rent something?
Hopefully you can get in earlier and join us at the Balloon :mrgreen: for the pre-party. Yes, glad your also interested the South excursion. If Lemming can pull a few strings and let them know ACD and the entourage will be in town, we'll definitely wait and get as many people as possible to join in on the fun. Also you're arriving the 19th (maybe earlier :D) so you'll be good to go. :mrgreen:

I like the boat tour. That seems to be a 420 tradition. It's been six years since my last tour, so I'm not sure who they've been renting from as of late.
I've been looking at past post's, and if I'm not mistaken, Macky handled the boat tours :?:

Lemming or anyone else that has some prior knowledge, please let me know. I'm more then happy to try and arrange something if more people show an interest about wanting to go. I'll will admit, the one time I tried to arrange a 420 boat trip, it fizzled out :wtf: ....something about a burnt up motor I think :!: :shock: :shock:

AzLaker
8)