Day Tripper ... one way ticket yeah .... it took me soooo long to find out etc etc

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Comus

Day Tripper ... one way ticket yeah .... it took me soooo long to find out etc etc

Post by Comus »

So i've had a bizarre notion to do a flying visit for 420 for 12 hours only ...... what is the consensus?

is the answer:

A) that's totally rad dude!
B) that's totally fucking stupid!
C) I really couldn't give a shit!
D) ummm can we do this tomorrow, i'm real fucking stoned right now?

I'm in shocks and stares
Willjay

Re: Day Tripper ... one way ticket yeah .... it took me soooo long to find out etc etc

Post by Willjay »

ACDC :mrgreen: :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Ghost

Re: Day Tripper ... one way ticket yeah .... it took me soooo long to find out etc etc

Post by Ghost »

I used to do quite a few day trips back in the day when the flights were good prices and I didn't have any time off.

I say go for it man, you only live once :D :mrgreen: we can blaze a fatty together :thumbup: or whatever
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Comus

Post by Comus »

Ghost wrote: Mon 10th Feb 2020 09:35 pm I used to do quite a few day trips back in the day when the flights were good prices and I didn't have any time off.

I say go for it man, you only live once :D :mrgreen: we can blaze a fatty together :thumbup: or whatever
let's become blunt brothers :mrgreen: :lol:
I'm in shocks and stares
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Comus wrote: Mon 10th Feb 2020 09:37 pm
Ghost wrote: Mon 10th Feb 2020 09:35 pm I used to do quite a few day trips back in the day when the flights were good prices and I didn't have any time off.

let's become blunt brothers :mrgreen: :lol:
:lol: or bong buddies :mrgreen: :lol:
Comus

Post by Comus »

let's get tattoos and join the dutch navy while we're about it too :lol: :lol:
I'm in shocks and stares
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Comus wrote: Mon 10th Feb 2020 09:44 pm let's get tattoos and join the dutch navy while we're about it too :lol: :lol:
:lol: don't think I go that far :lol: :lol: mmm maybe the tattoo then :D :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

That’s not a bad idea
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I did a day trip for 420 in 2018. I've done any number of day trips, but not by plane, because I'm not fond of the attention one gets at airports.

Where are you coming from? From the UK or the continent it's doable; if you're in the States, it's a bit eccentric.
Trad

Post by Trad »

I say ...DO IT.
🤪🤪🤪🤪😲😆🤪😲😆😆😎
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

I like “A” :mrgreen: Go for it!! :D Hope to see you on 420. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Comus

Post by Comus »

update: nothing is concrete yet .... however, it is looking fairly likely, but not sure what flights will be do-able and won't know til mid-march. if flight prices remain fairly similar then it may be a goer. if this pans out then i will be looking to do some recorded conversations if anyone is up for it. they will be about current general smoking stuff to be used on a free radio station i am hoping to get together.... failing that they will be used as anonymous samples ovedubbed onto music mixes which will be freely available to one and all .... this is all speculative of course .... all feedback is welcome :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Comus wrote: Mon 24th Feb 2020 10:44 pm update: nothing is concrete yet .... however, it is looking fairly likely, but not sure what flights will be do-able and won't know til mid-march. if flight prices remain fairly similar then it may be a goer. if this pans out then i will be looking to do some recorded conversations if anyone is up for it. they will be about current general smoking stuff to be used on a free radio station i am hoping to get together.... failing that they will be used as anonymous samples ovedubbed onto music mixes which will be freely available to one and all .... this is all speculative of course .... all feedback is welcome :thumbup:
Hope your plans come together and you can stay longer. :) Any idea where you’re going to record these conversations? I would be interested in listening and or participating when you’re in town. Sounds like fun.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Comus

Post by Comus »

i was hoping to record them sat around in the various venues that the acd crowd will frequent for 420 .... mostly chatting about stoner culture in the various home locations of those who want to be involved. i'll then edit the recordings and over dub them onto music ready for broadcast sometime or simply upload links to them on acd. people who are willing can remain anonymous if they choose
I'm in shocks and stares
Trad

Post by Trad »

I might be enticed to make a comment or two, if I'm able to think at all. 😎
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH