Which season is the best?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Onur Calderon

Which season is the best?

Post by Onur Calderon »

Which Is The Best Laser Measure For Architects

A real estate appraiser is a person who provides the value of real estate or land. The location of an asset and various aspects are noted to determine the value of an investment. The best laser level for appraisers gives an opinion on the value of a property based on location, area, size, construction quality, etc.

☞☞☞ Useful Link: best laser measuring tool Image

Appraisers can use a variety of tools to take measurements of an asset. Experts carry out the sizes of the entire property, the rooms, windows, and other parts. Tape measures are used to take measurements; However, a laser measurement tool is the best validation option. It's more comfortable, more accurate, more convenient, less time consuming, and efficient.

We take this opportunity to show you some of our selections of the best laser measurement tools for appraisers.

Bosch GLM 35 120-Feet Compact Laser Measure

Try to pick up one of these laser measures in our choices.

This is one of the most famous laser measurements as it is less time consuming but gives accurate measurements. This saves the reviewers a lot of effort and time.

Technical parameters

Dimensions: 1.83 x 5.25 x 8 in

Weight: 4 ounces

Features

Range: It measures distances up to 120 feet.

Display: The backlit display enables the operator to read measurements easily.

One-button operation: Effortless to use, you need to press one button.

Positive

light

Easy to use.

It takes less time.

Measures in real-time.

Backlight

Handy pocket size.

Negative

It doesn't work on reflective surfaces. This is a 196 foot long M / In / Ft mute laser range finder with two spirit levels, backlit LCD and Pythagore mode that measures distance and area and volume - includes a carry case and battery.

Tacklife HD60 196 Feet Classic Laser Measuring Tool

This glowing laser meter makes your life easier by taking less time and providing accurate measurements. It's portable and effortless to use. If you are looking for a laser measurement tool that will save you a lot of time, you need this product in your life.

Technical parameters

Size: 4.3 x 1 x 2.4 inches

Weight: 7.2 ounces

Features

It automatically calculates the area and volume.

Auto-Off: Switches off automatically after 150 seconds.

Addition and Subtraction: Allows you to add or subtract measurements.

Delete unwanted data: You can delete unwanted data manually.

Accessories: It comes with a handbag and a wrist strap.

Positive

Comfortable and easy to care for.

Better visibility.

Large backlit LCD screen.

It comes with a guarantee.

Negative

This best laser level for builders won't work in areas with bright sunlight.

❊❊❊ Picked For You: best laser measuring tool for appraisers Image

Dewalt DW03050 165-Feet Laser Distance Measurer

This handy and portable laser ruler has excellent features that allow you to take precise measurements in less time. It also helps you record measurements with ease.

Technical parameters

Size: 5 x 2.94 x 7 inches

Weight: 10.4 ounces

Features

DURABLE DESIGN: It offers resistance to water and dirt.

Range: It has a range of 165 feet.

Memory: The last five measurements are saved here.

Indirect measurement: The Pythagorean theorem is used to measure distances when points A and B are inaccessible.

Positive

Easy to use.

It has a backlit 2-line display.

Storage of measurements.

It comes with a protective pouch with a belt ring.

Negative

It can be challenging to work in daylight.

Leica Disto D2 New Laser Measure with Sketch App

What surprised us about the Leica Disto D2 is the companion app. This application visualizes the floor of the building you are evaluating in two dimensions. Also, the machine has several other function keys for easy measurement.

Since it comes with an app, it has built-in Bluetooth 4 connectivity. After installing the app on your tablet or iPad (recommended devices for this case), you will receive the measurement that you have just received. The implementation can be transferred to the sketching application immediately.

For example, you created an irregular trapezoid because you know the building's floor shape is a trapezoid, even though you don't know the exact length of each side. Then measure them one by one, and the application will adjust to the actual height until a real trapezoid is created. Watch the video below to learn more about this application.

Others are buttons that provide several important measurement modes. The diagonal measurement becomes more precise with the Max-Min method. Pythagoras mode automatically calculates the area of ​​the triangle after measuring the height and length. And the most important is the plus and minus buttons. Don't forget that the end can flip out 90 degrees for improved accuracy.

The only limitation we found was the laser beam. It's not incredibly powerful when used outdoors, especially in bright sunlight. However, you can still use white paper to make the laser beam spot more visible. Overall, this is a great laser measurement tool that makes it easy to assess building hundreds of times faster.

Positive

Sketch application to visualize floors in real scale

Diagonal measurements are available

Measure the area of ​​the open triangle

Negative

The laser beam doesn't seem very strong for a bright day

Bosch GLM 20 Compact Blaze 65′ Laser Measuring Tool

You can get the best work without using these laser measures

This is a simple but accurate laser measurement tool for your assessment needs. If you're evaluating a small and simple building, you probably don't need a high-end establishment. You can easily carry it in your pocket. With the Bosch GLM 20, you can measure distances of up to 65 feet in real-time mode. The numbers on the screen may keep changing if they continue to move unevenly.

Just one button. When you press this button, the real-time measurement mode is activated. The measured value is recorded the next time you press it. When you press again, the number moves up and down shows the real-time distance in numbers.

If you are on a budget, this should be enough for due diligence. However, you will need a sheet of paper for each measurement. You can also use additional equipment to add or subtract as you work. In terms of accuracy, it is highly recommended without hesitation.

✠✠✠ For More Information: Image https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/92901/are-there-any-upgrades

Advantages

Easy

Good price

This best laser measuring tool is small and portable, fits in your pocket

Disadvantages

The measurement mode is minimal
Last edited by Onur Calderon on Fri 17th Sep 2021 08:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

DjShaggy

Re: Which season is the best?

Post by DjShaggy »

Winter if you like rain, summer if you don’t. There’s some pretty colourful flowers in spring and autum is basically winter
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

It’s much cheaper in March compared to April but April 20th is the best time to be a tourist in the Netherlands :D :mrgreen: :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

I find best time is when there’s ACDers in town always good laugh and lots of smoke outs :mrgreen:
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

There is no bad season if you are heading to Amsterdam :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Up until getting married I would venture across generally 2 or 3 times a year. After marriage it was reduced to 1 or 2 times a year (unless the wife was coming with me)

Mid to late January due to being my birthday celebration week. Generally this is a solo trip as a gift from wifey for my birthday. Yes, I've said it before. She is awesome. This was a kind of wind down after a busy and stressful christmas solo trip for me before we met.

420 is a time when I manage a few years on and a few years off. Sometimes with the boys, sometimes with wifey and sometimes solo. 420 is a fun time to catch up with forum members.

October/November Up until getting married this was the time I would go with the boys, I think we did 6 years straight, this would have been nearly 20 years ago, maybe 18. This is the trip we no longer plan for.

I've been when it rained, had gales that blew you away, beautiful sunshine and crisp white snow.

There have been times when one would expect one type of weather and been totally thrown because it was the opposite. Rain when it should have been summer and sun when it should have rained.

What I'm trying to say is that every time has been special, stories can be told years later about how we managed to walk from the station to Leidesplein in the pouring rain. We were dressed for summer and completely soaked through. It was an experience and there is nothing better than sitting down to a nice hot drink and a choice of smoke to rid the stresses of outside.

Or sitting in on a smoke session with 7 other people, getting nicely completely messed up and having a flight to catch at 5 pm. The smoke session finished at 2.30. Just as the last 6ft bag of vape was being passed around it started snowing. The biggest snowflakes I had seen since childhood. Good times. I made it to my flight.... just.

Thinking we had got on the wrong train to Rotterdam Central. The connection from the station was at 5pm for the ferry back to the UK. We had 6 minutes to spare before the bus left...

The train doors closing one year on wifey as we were heading back to Central Station from Rotterdam. We had to switch trains and I got on not realising she was not directly behind me. Doors closed and she was left on the platform.

One year on the Smoke boat, half a punnet of truffles each probably was not the best idea when you are supposed to be social. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good memories, good stories to tell.

Whatever season you go, you will want to go back again soon.
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Well said
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Got to agree with everything that @hulldj has said about the weather conditions and the stories and laughs you will have. Any time of the year is a good time to visit the city. I mix it up a bit now and go at different times, mostly depending on pricing and funds.

I like the Autumn the best as the leaves are changing color and it can have that crisp feeling in the evening when strolling around town. I also like spring as the flowers are coming in to bloom and everything is starting to come alive which makes for good photo opportunities.

No matter when you go you will have a great time :D :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
miladluuk

Post by miladluuk »

Hello,
I liked traveling in winters, I think winter is the best season for traveling, I was also planning to winter trip with my friends before Christmas even i completed my trip shopping through Christmas shopping deals, but because of Pandemic situation I delay my plan, and I will go now after Christmas.
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

I only go between November and March. There’s less people, and the Dam in the snow is the ultimate orgasm. Long underwear makes winter easy in the Dam, and it’s ecstasy sitting outside a coffeeshop on a canal while it’s snowing, especially Bagheera. And the light festival goes from Nov to Jan. Also, Glow, in Eindhoven is on. If you’re lucky, and I’ve only been lucky twice in 27 years of going to the Dam at least yearly, you can skate the canals.
If you like to wear skin tight jeans, a leather coat and sneakers, for fashion, forget it. Go in warm weather.
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

In my experience, nothing quite compares to Amsterdam in the Winter/Xmas time (along as you're wrapped up warm), it looks absolutely stunning, especially in the snow.

I've been during other times of the year also, and to be honest, aslong as its not raining loads, its much the same.

Having said that - I managed to get a trip in in June just bore the lockdown. It was 30C+ every day and it was glorious. Being able to walk around coffeeshop to coffeeshop in shorts was a nice vibe. Having to put on sunscreen in 'Dam was a first lol.
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

Winter! Check the webcams. AND less people! AND darker earlier, so the lights are on.
Comus

Post by Comus »

to be fair, Spui square with the old art nouveau lamps glowing outside Athenaeum Boekhandel when it's snowing is a bit special.
I'm in shocks and stares
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Just reading this post and all the replies has put the biggest smile on my face 😃😎. There really is no bad time to go, and on my last 5 visits I've had every kind of weather but each time has been magical in its own way ✌️😎 Can't wait to get back ....
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Jeremy Bundio

Post by Jeremy Bundio »

I prefer ... winter :) it is so melancholic and thought-provoking...