Belated 420 in October

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
macky

Re: Belated 420 in October

Post by macky »

What are you talking about I can fly to Holland right now ,have been able for over a 2 months by oct, it going to be 4 months .
People from Europe are flying here every day ,only Americans are not able to fly . Love the white guy talking about police brutality... :)

AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Bringing this post back to a positive thread. Hope to see everyone in October. :mrgreen:
Have a great day folks. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Always positive vibes here :D

Well me mate is now thinking of pulling out because of the Self Isolation when he gets back, i have told him to not cancel yet and to wait till end of September to make his mind up. i am hoping he will hang in there solely for selfish reasons as it will bump my apartment costs up by another 275.00£ if he pulls out :lol: :lol: and thats £275 less on Ganja, Dabs and edibles and anything else i can get down my neck :lol:

On another note i will set a T'n'T up for the 20/10/20 @ Funky Monkey for the afternoon at 3 pm(but i may change this time yet depending on plans) - if anybody is interested :?: as a meet place and a smoke session there, Sound Garden is opposite so we could nip across between the 2 places, also 1EHulp is just over the road so we could visit there if anybody wanted to stop in to look at the menu - either way i expect it will turn in to a bit of a coffeeshop crawl and ending up at what ever we make our base?

Any ideas for a base spot? Here's a few places we could use - Susies Saloon, The Plug Lounge, Bavatia, The Sound Garden - i like the idea of Susies Saloon or Bavatia as a base because they are sort of central based for any stomping, but i don't think we could have a dab in Bavatia :| but if any one else has any ideas for a good base camp then we would love to hear them and if anyone also knows what places we could have a dab in then would love hear them also. Jump on board and get invloved - lets smoke and have a session.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Thu 20th Aug 2020 06:39 pm On another note i will set a T'n'T up for the 20/10/20 @ Funky Monkey for the afternoon at 3 pm
Posted on the October Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#20

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 20th Aug 2020 06:39 pm Always positive vibes here :D

Well me mate is now thinking of pulling out because of the Self Isolation when he gets back, i have told him to not cancel yet and to wait till end of September to make his mind up. i am hoping he will hang in there solely for selfish reasons as it will bump my apartment costs up by another 275.00£ if he pulls out :lol: :lol: and thats £275 less on Ganja, Dabs and edibles and anything else i can get down my neck :lol:

On another note i will set a T'n'T up for the 20/10/20 @ Funky Monkey for the afternoon at 3 pm(but i may change this time yet depending on plans) - if anybody is interested :?: as a meet place and a smoke session there, Sound Garden is opposite so we could nip across between the 2 places, also 1EHulp is just over the road so we could visit there if anybody wanted to stop in to look at the menu - either way i expect it will turn in to a bit of a coffeeshop crawl and ending up at what ever we make our base?

Any ideas for a base spot? Here's a few places we could use - Susies Saloon, The Plug Lounge, Bavatia, The Sound Garden - i like the idea of Susies Saloon or Bavatia as a base because they are sort of central based for any stomping, but i don't think we could have a dab in Bavatia :| but if any one else has any ideas for a good base camp then we would love to hear them and if anyone also knows what places we could have a dab in then would love hear them also. Jump on board and get invloved - lets smoke and have a session.

Spend less on cannabis ....no no no!! :shock: You'll have to eat at Febo's more often, then spend less on cannabis. :lol:

TnT on that day sounds good. Might make it a bit earlier, so we have plenty of time to get to 420, formally De Kuil for the belated 4-20-20. :mrgreen:
We can play it by ear. :wink:

Bar and smoke wise, I'll go with the flow on that one. As long as they have Gulpener on draft, I'm good. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: 8)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Good to see you're still alive Stan. :) A long time without your emoji's. :lol: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 23rd Aug 2020 05:48 pm Good to see you're still alive Stan. :) A long time without your emoji's. :lol: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
He is indeed alive abd kicking 😁👍looking good and healthy as well
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
gapie

Post by gapie »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 23rd Aug 2020 05:48 pm Good to see you're still alive Stan. :) A long time without your emoji's. :lol: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
yep still here was a bit quiet sorry i try to be baCK
gapie

Post by gapie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 23rd Aug 2020 07:06 pm

AzLaker
8)
thank u nice to see u2 in batcave maybe see ya laters this days
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

gapie wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 01:12 pm

AzLaker
8)
It was a pleasure man, hope we catch you again before we leave :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
gapie

Post by gapie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 02:18 pm
gapie wrote: Mon 24th Aug 2020 01:12 pm
It was a pleasure man, hope we catch you again before we leave :mrgreen:
No worries next time
See ya soon
If I got more to smear I do lol
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Any one still intending to make this trip? Its not looking good for most of us. We still have the 14 day self isolation in place and i am hoping it will be lifted by then but not holding my breath on it.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 17th Sep 2020 06:17 pm Any one still intending to make this trip? Its not looking good for most of us. We still have the 14 day self isolation in place and i am hoping it will be lifted by then but not holding my breath on it.
I've given myself until October 2nd...if it's still a no go on the 2nd, then I'll move flight and apartment to 4-20-21. Delta is good and the landlady I'm renting from is also more then happy to rearrange my dates AGAIN !! It's all good. I'll make it there one day. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Cancelled Voyagers today, forgetting about October, not ruling out maybe a spin over in December if things improve ( a lot ), otherwise 420 next year. Shame really as it's bargain time on all fronts - Flights Hotels and Weed, could have got return flights for < 20e and was even considering staying somewhere more plush than Voyagers !!! Not a single visit this year 👎 thank you Covid-19.
Back soon Amsterdam :mrgreen: see you there !
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen: