Belated 420 in October

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Ghost

Re: Belated 420 in October

Post by Ghost »

Hi AzLaker it is not looking good anywhere really man, keeps changing all the time.

I am still booked for October man, but Easy-Jet have moved my outward flight to the day after now, so it is the 19th arrive in town at 8.30am as they also brought the flight forward by 2 hours to a 6am depart and they also moved the depart time on the way home to 3.30 pm instead of 8.30 pm, so still going but have lost a bit of time in town man.

My mate has booked up to come now as well and we have our apartment booked, so we Arrive in town at 8.30 am on the 19th and Depart at 1 pm on the 22nd, as long as the 14 day Self Isolation on return has been dropped by then, then i am still intending to be smoking a Fat One by 9 am somewhere in Amsterdam on the 19th man :D

All of this could change though, so fingers crossed buddy :mrgreen:

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 07:01 pm we Arrive in town at 8.30 am on the 19th and Depart at 1 pm on the 22nd
Dates amended on Whos In Town.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#19

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 07:01 pm Hi AzLaker it is not looking good anywhere really man, keeps changing all the time.

I am still booked for October man, but Easy-Jet have moved my outward flight to the day after now, so it is the 19th arrive in town at 8.30am as they also brought the flight forward by 2 hours to a 6am depart and they also moved the depart time on the way home to 3.30 pm instead of 8.30 pm, so still going but have lost a bit of time in town man.

My mate has booked up to come now as well and we have our apartment booked, so we Arrive in town at 8.30 am on the 19th and Depart at 1 pm on the 22nd, as long as the 14 day Self Isolation on return has been dropped by then, then i am still intending to be smoking a Fat One by 9 am somewhere in Amsterdam on the 19th man :D

All of this could change though, so fingers crossed buddy :mrgreen:
Thank's Ghost, nice to hear some encouraging news, even though Easy-Jet is screwing with your dates. At least you still plan on coming. Will definitely smoke a fattie when you and your friend get in town (I'll give you some weed and you can smoke a joint or bong :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )...If we're lucky!! :thumbup:

I've given myself until the first of October for things to turn around. If not, I have to talk to the Lady I'm renting my apartment from to see if I can move my up dates up AGAIN! Also change my flights with Delta. I've got 45 days to see if I go this October. :shock:

Positive, positive, positive. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

FlyByNite wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 10:33 pm
Ghost wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 07:01 pm we Arrive in town at 8.30 am on the 19th and Depart at 1 pm on the 22nd
Dates amended on Whos In Town.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#19

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Thank you Sir, much obliged :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 11:35 pm
Thank's Ghost, nice to hear some encouraging news, even though Easy-Jet is screwing with your dates. At least you still plan on coming. Will definitely smoke a fattie when you and your friend get in town (I'll give you some weed and you can smoke a joint or bong :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )...If we're lucky!! :thumbup:

I've given myself until the first of October for things to turn around. If not, I have to talk to the Lady I'm renting my apartment from to see if I can move my up dates up AGAIN! Also change my flights with Delta. I've got 45 days to see if I go this October. :shock:

AzLaker
8)
Sweet as Buddy good to see the posite vibes :D , hang in there you have a good few weeks left until the 1st Oct and i hope it all pans out ok for you :D .

I like the idea of of meeting straight away when in town for a joint or bong, especially when you would of sourced something decent already from somewhere and already have ground knowledge of what shops are worth hitting up. Yes we will be heading straight towards a place for breakfast as we get in town so early and i be starving by then, have not decided where yet but will most probably be either Greenhouse or Barney's along Haarlemmerstraat maybe as it is a bit of a tradition, but always open for other spots :D

My mates not a heavy hitter, so will not hit it to hard himself, but i am in town to get completely baked man and will be hitting the Dabs/Hash/Weed/Edibles until i pass out, i do not drink heavily but will have a few and i am pretty much up for anything with in reason :lol:
This would normally be my 2nd or 3rd trip of the year so we needs to be getting smashed up man :D :mrgreen:

Keep those Positive thoughts going man and hopefully it will all pan out OK and we will be smoking a bowl or 2 together on the 19th :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sat 15th Aug 2020 06:46 pm
AzLaker wrote: Fri 14th Aug 2020 11:35 pm

AzLaker
8)
Sweet as Buddy good to see the posite vibes :D , hang in there you have a good few weeks left until the 1st Oct and i hope it all pans out ok for you :D .

I like the idea of of meeting straight away when in town for a joint or bong, especially when you would of sourced something decent already from somewhere and already have ground knowledge of what shops are worth hitting up. Yes we will be heading straight towards a place for breakfast as we get in town so early and i be starving by then, have not decided where yet but will most probably be either Greenhouse or Barney's along Haarlemmerstraat maybe as it is a bit of a tradition, but always open for other spots :D

My mates not a heavy hitter, so will not hit it to hard himself, but i am in town to get completely baked man and will be hitting the Dabs/Hash/Weed/Edibles until i pass out, i do not drink heavily but will have a few and i am pretty much up for anything with in reason :lol:
This would normally be my 2nd or 3rd trip of the year so we needs to be getting smashed up man :D :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)

Keep those Positive thoughts going man and hopefully it will all pan out OK and we will be smoking a bowl or 2 together on the 19th :mrgreen:
Give me a text when you guys get in ( I'll PM you later about phone #'s) because I'm up early. Breakfast and fat joint, :mrgreen: great Wake and Bake. :mrgreen: We'll get along just fine, as I love beer, but if I start to early drinking....it'll be nappy time for me. Beers and joints after a nice dinner in the evening, then I'm good to go. :mrgreen:

Wellllll, if you up for anything, it's always fun to take a run or two through the RDL at night. Always good to give the ladies a little taunt and a laugh
without getting to carry away. All in good fun. :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Will keep this post alive and hope others that are/were thinking about joining in on a GREAT belated 4-20-20, would reply and give your thoughts. :D

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yeah sounds good @AzLaler we will get on just fine man i am so laid back i am nearly horizontall :lol: and either way we be stoned :lol:

Hopefully a few other people may jump onboard man, i have not had a look at the 'Who's in Town' site, so do not know the numbers, but obviously a few people have moved their dates to April 2021 so we a couple short already but hey-ho man. I/We are still up for jumping on that boat ride on the Smoke boat or similar vessel and getting down to Het Balloon and De Kade man :D

I also want to get to a coffee shop called Yanks and Indian Club over in Zaandvort if you fancy it man :mrgreen: it has had a revamp not so long ago. There is also a place just up the rd from the YanksIndianClub that you can smoke in(but i can't remember the name - if any one knows the place?).

Wellllll, if you up for anything, it's always fun to take a run or two through the RDL at night. Always good to give the ladies a little taunt and a laugh without getting to carry away. All in good fun. :twisted: :lol: :wink: -@AzLaker i don't mind a few beers 'n' bongs after a meal myself man and then a couple laps of the RDL are always part of a visit when in town buddy :lol:

We still have a blast no matter how many of us are in town at the time and make it a 'Greeeeaaaaaatttt' 420-10-2020 :D any one else around those dates and wants to add their ideas/thoughts then please do so :D :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Doesn't look like to many folks may show up this 10-20-20. Maybe 5 or 6 of us?? It's all good, small party, big party....we're all there to Party!! :mrgreen:
Smoke boat tour should be no problem at all. I'm definitely still up for that.

Zaandvort is a great place to "get out of Amsterdam for the day." You've got the Beach,(might be a little cold) a couple of coffeeshops, what more could you ask for. :mrgreen: I have a friend from ACD that lives in Zaandvort, super guy, him and his wife. Will give him a call when I get in town and arrange a get together, if he's available. :thumbup:

Glad your up for a trot around the RLD. Something I've always done when I'm in town for 4-20. Nothing nasty or mean. Just some role playing with a couple of us ACD'ers and the Ladies. Your right, a few beers 'n' bongs, a lap around the RLD, it makes for a fun evening. Always a blast. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 16th Aug 2020 04:51 pm Doesn't look like to many folks may show up this 10-20-20. Maybe 5 or 6 of us?? It's all good, small party, big party....we're all there to Party!! :mrgreen:
Smoke boat tour should be no problem at all. I'm definitely still up for that.

Zaandvort is a great place to "get out of Amsterdam for the day." You've got the Beach,(might be a little cold) a couple of coffeeshops, what more could you ask for. :mrgreen: I have a friend from ACD that lives in Zaandvort, super guy, him and his wife. Will give him a call when I get in town and arrange a get together, if he's available. :thumbup:

Glad your up for a trot around the RLD. Something I've always done when I'm in town for 4-20. Nothing nasty or mean. Just some role playing with a couple of us ACD'ers and the Ladies. Your right, a few beers 'n' bongs, a lap around the RLD, it makes for a fun evening. Always a blast. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
We're all there to Party!! :lol: love your wording man :thumbup: I had a look at the 'Who's in Town' page and it says there are still a couple of other people in town over those dates, so we may get a couple of reasonable sessions going, but it doesn't really matter either way man, as long as we have a good time and a few laughs along the way :-D.

Hopefully everything will pan out OK for us all that are intending to be in town over that period and we make it out there man :thumbup: . Don't really need Easyjet moving my flights again before the trip, worked out that i have lost over a day in town - but didn't get any refund :lol: funny that :lol: because if i had changed the flight details/dates/times etc they would have charged me :lol:

There's a few Coffeeshops that i/we will try and visit while in town as my mate has a few places he wants to go, but to be honest that normally goes to 'pot' literally :lol: I got my fingers crossed for us :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Tue 18th Aug 2020 06:16 pm There's a few Coffeeshops that i/we will try and visit while in town as my mate has a few places he wants to go, but to be honest that normally goes to 'pot' literally :lol: I got my fingers crossed for us :D
For me personally, I would have to say at least 10 coffeeshops in Amsterdam I must visit. When we took our Granddaughter 3 years ago, it was all BNF.
And the only C.S.'s I hit up on while we were in town were, Boerejongens Centre and Easy Times. E.T. for their Kosher Kush. :mrgreen:
So It's been 6 1/2 years for me. and I've got some catching up to do. :lol: I'll be moving around....in a very stoned, slow, methodically kinda way. :wtf: :think: :wink:
Heck, we'll have all kinds of time. Party on!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
macky

Post by macky »

You honestly think with 35000 cases and a 1000 deaths a day ,any country’s going to let you guys in ? Canada pushed it back to September 21already and I can assure you it will be pushed back again . Americans are going to ignore or accept Cases and deaths like mass gun shootings (yawn) then I,m afraid your going to miss 420;little alone October..
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

macky wrote: Wed 19th Aug 2020 12:35 pm You honestly think with 35000 cases and a 1000 deaths a day ,any country’s going to let you guys in ? Canada pushed it back to September 21already and I can assure you it will be pushed back again . Americans are going to ignore or accept Cases and deaths like mass gun shootings (yawn) then I,m afraid your going to miss 420;little alone October..
Thanks for your positive feedback Macky. :shock: I know my chances of going this October are slime, but heck, you don't have to piss on our parade.
And don't bring up guns and mass shootings. Most people here in the U.S. are responsible guns owners, and I'm one of them. Just like the police, a few are rouge cops, so that makes ALL police bad? Outlawing guns is like outlawing drugs, the black market will boom. Sensible guns laws, yes. But they'll never outlaw guns here. Sorry for the rant. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

That’s why my legal country will always be the United Shithole of America!
macky

Post by macky »

I own guns so get fucked over responsible gun owner ship crap . I mention the fact your willing to sacrifice people for your right to bare arms great that your choice :D From the outside after watching Trump rally yesterday there’s a huge amount of people are willing to live with the virus and the deaths ...again your choice ,just like the last 4months the worlds traveling and your not ...life is choices ...hope you get your trip ..but as usual ..whistling past the grave yard
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

macky wrote: Wed 19th Aug 2020 02:42 pm I own guns so get fucked over responsible gun owner ship crap . I mention the fact your willing to sacrifice people for your right to bare arms great that your choice :D From the outside after watching Trump rally yesterday there’s a huge amount of people are willing to live with the virus and the deaths ...again your choice ,just like the last 4months the worlds traveling and your not ...life is choices ...hope you get your trip ..but as usual ..whistling past the grave yard
That's great your a gun owner, but screw you if you don't like me bringing it up. Everyone outside of the U.S. thinks everyone want to shoot up the whole fu*king world, and that's not so. 98% are normal people like you and me. So yeah, it pisses me off, that people think we're gun crazy and want to kill everyone.
And the people that want to go to a stupid Tdump rally and get people sick, is their choice...NOT my choice!! Even if I was a Tdump supporter, (I'm not) I've got enough common sense to not attend a rally, when this sh@t is going on...again my choice. Wear a mask to help control the virus, my choice. But the whole world isn't traveling, your country included. Thanks, I'll get my trip come October, or when ever this crap gets under control.

AzLaker
8)