Netherlands Prepares For COVID-19 Second Round

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
AudioKush

Netherlands Prepares For COVID-19 Second Round

Post by AudioKush »

http://audiokushhq.com/netherlands-prep ... ond-round/

The Netherlands now prepares for a second round of COVID-19. Just a few months ago, the Netherlands began phases to reopen businesses in several industries. First on 1 June, we saw restaurants, bars, cafes, and museums reopen. The government then surprised the country when coffeeshops were allowed to reopen smoking areas on 1 July, much earlier than the original 1 September date. Sex workers were allowed back to work on 1 July as well.

The Netherlands prepares for second round of COVID-19 outbreaks.
Fast forward just one month after coffeeshops reopen. The Netherlands joins many other countries in Europe as they prepare for the second round of COVID-19 outbreaks. Mandatory mask requirements will start as of Wednesday, 5 August in busy areas of Amsterdam & Rotterdam. If you refuse to follow these rules, you could receive a hefty fine, city officials confirmed. We are unsure the rate of this fine and will update this once it is known.

Traveling to Amsterdam? Make sure to wear a mask in the following areas.
• Streets & shops in the Red Light District
• Kalverstraat,
• Nieuwendijk
• Albert Cuypstraat
• Markets at Plein ’40 -’45.

How can one fully enjoy the Red Light District when masks are required? Better yet, how can you enjoy a heady smoke session inside a coffeeshop like The Bulldog or Feels Good while masks are required? It would appear likely that more closures are soon to follow.

This is just the start. Though, the Dutch government is calling this merely an experiment. Many countries continue to issue travel bans to parts of the world. Some countries have even begun to place their residents back into lockdowns, like in Madrid, Spain just last week. We are sure this is not the end of coronavirus here in Holland. We will keep you updated as measures change.

RoMoney

Re: Netherlands Prepares For COVID-19 Second Round

Post by RoMoney »

No big news there except the masks, so doesn't seem to serious thankfully. In Barcelona we've had mandatory masks outdoors for a few weeks now and they've been mandatory in shops and on public transports since late May, they are not the end of the world.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
macky

Post by macky »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 4th Aug 2020 01:39 pm No big news there except the masks, so doesn't seem to serious thankfully. In Barcelona we've had mandatory masks outdoors for a few weeks now and they've been mandatory in shops and on public transports since late May, they are not the end of the world.
Think the sign says it all ,will not be able to sit in shops and smoking rooms are being closed . The warmer months I guess will still work with parks and such . I would probably go if I came from country with no good smoke and did not need to get on long plane ride . As at what’s happening in Florida ,you can open amusement parks but if people do not come eventually lay offs follow . Hate to say it but I think there will be more CS closers before this thing ends :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

COVID will lead to closures across many types of businesses I'm sure. But we can all still live life in the new reality and anyone planning trips just needs to expect a little more hassle and slightly different restrictions at different times in different places depending on local numbers.

If I was still in Ireland you can be sure I'd be navigating airports and restrictions to get a trip in :mrgreen: 8) Thankfully my tolerance break back in January/February means the cosmos has looked after me and I'm passing 2020 in Barcelona instead :lol: :D I think people with plants seem to be coping better this year and I see a lot of extra people growing this year with the lockdown, it's nice to see!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

It's always encouraging to hear that more and more people are growing. :twisted: :twisted: :D
It's all about THC for me.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!