Train from Dam to Pareee.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
dubsy420

Train from Dam to Pareee.

Post by dubsy420 »

Was wondering if anyone has taken the direct train from Amsterdam to Paris? If so, how they got on, how is security/checks when entering, etc? In other words, is it easy to take some Tulips with you on the trip? :idea: :mrgreen:

Willjay

Re: Train from Dam to Pareee.

Post by Willjay »

never went in that direction but have done the run on the Thalys went from center city train station to another center city train station don't remember any security but have heard of people being pulled off the train for drugs good luck,
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Banks

Post by Banks »

France is concerned about explosives, but does do random checking... and the only way you are going to get caught is if you happen to be the random "check." And don't look like some stoned slob...
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

I could pull that off, but I'd still be paranoid AF lol. :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

For Trains/Busses to France & Germany, especially those originating in the Netherlands, expect a relatively high probability of random checks by law enforcement, often including drug dogs (yes drug-sniffing, not explosive sniffing).

I wouldn't chance it.
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 1st Nov 2020 12:19 pm For Trains/Busses to France & Germany, especially those originating in the Netherlands, expect a relatively high probability of random checks by law enforcement, often including drug dogs (yes drug-sniffing, not explosive sniffing).

I wouldn't chance it.
They make you change trains as you enter new country’s :wink: This I know lol Eat some cake as you sit on train in Amsterdam ,you should be fine when you arrive :mrgreen:
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

:!:

Yes, I won't be doing this. Was a nice thought, though. :idea: :mrgreen:

I'll still be looking to go next July for my birthday, probably just be Dam instead of more travelling.

Thanks for the comments on this everyone.
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 1st Nov 2020 12:19 pm For Trains/Busses to France & Germany, especially those originating in the Netherlands, expect a relatively high probability of random checks by law enforcement, often including drug dogs (yes drug-sniffing, not explosive sniffing).

I wouldn't chance it.