The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Post by Lemming »

I think there’s been lots of politics and lots of distortion but for it all to be fake would require countless doctors and nurses around the world to be in on the conspiracy and collectively lying to us. That doesn't seem very likely.

Only some Asian and Australasian countries have kept the virus under control. Europe and America have failed spectacularly and had to resort to blunt measures including lockdowns. These measures would be expected to have the side effect of reducing flu, hence the low numbers there.

I still hope we can get to Amsterdam in April but have to admit the prospects don’t look good.

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

... and now UK is specifically banned from NL. Long time till April I guess. 🤞
macky

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Sun 20th Dec 2020 02:03 am ... and now UK is specifically banned from NL. Long time till April I guess. 🤞
I hope it works out Lem...RO 420
The hoax crap pisses me off ,my missus works management health care . Her and the people she works with ,plus government health agency workers have been working 7 days a week . Nasal swabs once a week ...which they hate but needs to be done .
Then selfless people look for any excuse ,made up conspiracy to explain there lack of civic duty .
Thank god past generation had a spine ,sense of sacrifice or we would all speaking German :D
kibby

Post by kibby »

Lemming wrote: Sat 19th Dec 2020 06:11 pm I think there’s been lots of politics and lots of distortion but for it all to be fake would require countless doctors and nurses around the world to be in on the conspiracy and collectively lying to us. That doesn't seem very likely.

The Facts speak for themselves.

Christine Massey, for her work in exposing the coronavirus fraud. In a half-sane world, she would have received many awards by now.
‘Her latest communication reads: “Freedom of Information reveals Public Health Agency of Canada has no record of ‘SARS-COV-2’ isolation performed by anyone, anywhere, ever”.
Her findings are stunning. She and her team have made about 40 FOI requests to public health agencies in various countries, requesting proof that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated….from the responses, it’s clear that not one agency has records demonstrating isolation’.
https://therealslog.com/2020/12/19/at-t ... e-day-988/

some like minds https://lockdownsceptics.org/
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I can just see Kibby now, sat under the kitchen table on the laptop, rocking a tinfoil hat, typing furiously, trying to enlighten all the sheep about the COVID fraud they are all too blind to see! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
macky

Post by macky »

Libby now your talking shit ,I personally know people who where in the sars story .My best friend lost couple co workers at mount Sinai hospital in Toronto. We dodged a bullet only because we had world leading doctors and got lucky .
She has come to Amsterdam a couple times for 420 with me ,some members know her ..she not fake :D
Love for you to tell her it did not happen ..you are a silly boy
kibby

Post by kibby »

macky wrote: Mon 21st Dec 2020 12:46 pm Libby now your talking shit ,I personally know people who where in the sars story .My best friend lost couple co workers at mount Sinai hospital in Toronto. We dodged a bullet only because we had world leading doctors and got lucky .
She has come to Amsterdam a couple times for 420 with me ,some members know her ..she not fake :D
Love for you to tell her it did not happen ..you are a silly boy
spare me your brain farts
macky

Post by macky »

Brain fart ..do some research idiot ,not shit on websites who references comes from blogs ..peoples made up blogs .
You are special Kibby only you know the real truth ....put on a mask retard :)
Comus

Post by Comus »

there is a disturbance in the foil ........ the qanon birther stop the steal ultra-violent nazi militia trumpanzee bollocks is strong with this one :lol:
I'm in shocks and stares
Comus

Post by Comus »

maybe a UK420/21 will be do-able in the stead of mokum .... obviously not the best solution for those outside the UK but it's an idea
I'm in shocks and stares
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Macky speaks the truth. Kibby is a tinfoil hat wearing retard that I wouldn't normally give the time of day, but too many like him are contributing to the safmd state of the world and we happen to have met the woderfu person macky is referring to, so would like to say to the absolute oxygen theif that he should make like a tree and fuck off...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Comus wrote: Mon 21st Dec 2020 03:28 pm there is a disturbance in the foil
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
kibby

Post by kibby »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 21st Dec 2020 07:14 pm Macky speaks the truth. Kibby is a tinfoil hat wearing retard that I wouldn't normally give the time of day, but too many like him are contributing to the safmd state of the world and we happen to have met the woderfu person macky is referring to, so would like to say to the absolute oxygen theif that he should make like a tree and fuck off...
learn how to spell before calling people retarded
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

kibby wrote: Tue 22nd Dec 2020 02:08 pm
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 21st Dec 2020 07:14 pm Macky speaks the truth. Kibby is a tinfoil hat wearing retard that I wouldn't normally give the time of day, but too many like him are contributing to the safmd state of the world and we happen to have met the woderfu person macky is referring to, so would like to say to the absolute oxygen theif that he should make like a tree and fuck off...
learn how to spell before calling people retarded
Mobile device, spotted them all and would usually edit my posts, but again given the topic it wasn't really worth it, too much asshattery at play, or rather one big asshat, making it a moot point being too attentive to such matters... Run along now, otherwise we'll call our lizard NWO friends to come get ya, tin'tard!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
kibby

Post by kibby »

Attack of the Clones!

:mrgreen: