I miss Amsterdam so much! Wish covid would fcuk off already

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lafe

Re: I miss Amsterdam so much! Wish covid would fcuk off already

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Mon 5th Apr 2021 09:24 pm
Lafe wrote: Mon 5th Apr 2021 09:14 pm When we wake up from this, all I wish for is 't Nes fully restored with DC carving the hash, and a cool Gulpener to wash it down.
And a 6 foot Volcano Bag. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
You mean the short version, then?

"Laif" with a long "a".
gapie

Post by gapie »

aaaaaaarrrrtghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :( :( :( :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :x :x :x :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :| :| :| :idea: :idea: :idea: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :silent: :silent: :silent: :sick: :sick: :shifty: :shifty: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lafe wrote: Mon 5th Apr 2021 09:36 pm [quote=AzLaker post_id=428863 time=<a href="tel:1617654293">1617654293</a> user_id=88]
[quote=Lafe post_id=428862 time=<a href="tel:1617653648">1617653648</a> user_id=427]
When we wake up from this, all I wish for is 't Nes fully restored with DC carving the hash, and a cool Gulpener to wash it down.
And a 6 foot Volcano Bag. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
[/quote]

You mean the short version, then?

[/quote]

6 foot, 7 foot. Whatever it takes . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
brufy

Post by brufy »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 5th Apr 2021 10:46 am We have some people with the glass half empty, some with it half full, but Brufy is looking at a smashed glass on the ground :mrgreen:

We need to DHL you some hope and optimism :lol: :D

And I stand by what I said - and that’s a few months on. Regrettably, it seems to me nothing much has changed. In fact, COVID infection rates are rising again in the UK.

I miss The Dam as much as anyone. Before I retired, I would visit twice, sometimes three times a year. So since 1995, that’s a lot of trips.

I think about the place pretty much daily and regularly check for news about what’s going on.

It’s still too early to commit to a January 2022 trip, much as I’d like to, having lost money on an aborted booking earlier this year. Pension income doesn’t allow for repeats of that!

It may not sound like it, but I actually do have some optimism! Fingers and everything else are crossed for next year.
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Feeling the itch myself. Hoping to fuck things have improved by late November.