February

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Essexturk420

February

Post by Essexturk420 »

Happy new year ACDers

My trip for november 2020

Got moved to the end February 2021

Im just wonder what are the chances of people thinking this trip will still go ahead ?

Ive recently read that amsterdam mayor would like to put a stop to tourist going in to coffeeshop im wondering if that was true too ?

I hope everyone okay too

Stay safe

OckenDam

brufy

Re: February

Post by brufy »

Essexturk420 wrote: Sun 10th Jan 2021 07:27 am Happy new year ACDers

My trip for november 2020

Got moved to the end February 2021

Im just wonder what are the chances of people thinking this trip will still go ahead ?

Ive recently read that amsterdam mayor would like to put a stop to tourist going in to coffeeshop im wondering if that was true too ?

I hope everyone okay too

Stay safe

OckenDam
Honestly? I think it’s unlikely (the trip, that is)

I cancelled a trip for next week. Travel red tape is draconian at the moment.
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I think it could end up being tough.

A lot of flights in January and February are being canceled by airlines already.

The official government advice is no travel to/from abroad until mid-March. Furthermore they're anticipating an extension of the current lockdown measures, which are slated to end on the 19th, I expect the extension will be for three or four weeks from then.

I think April is looking like the first month that may be a (relatively) safe bet.

Regarding the tourist ban rhetoric announced this weekend. Unfortunately it's looking like the movement has more steam behind it this time. Nonetheless, it hasn't even been officially approved yet, and there would have to be a transition period of course. So worst-case I think it wouldn't come into force until at least, say, 18 months down the road from now...
Spanishbeldia

Post by Spanishbeldia »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 10th Jan 2021 12:50 pm I think it could end up being tough.

A lot of flights in January and February are being canceled by airlines already.

The official government advice is no travel to/from abroad until mid-March. Furthermore they're anticipating an extension of the current lockdown measures, which are slated to end on the 19th, I expect the extension will be for three or four weeks from then.

I think April is looking like the first month that may be a (relatively) safe bet.

Regarding the tourist ban rhetoric announced this weekend. Unfortunately it's looking like the movement has more steam behind it this time. Nonetheless, it hasn't even been officially approved yet, and there would have to be a transition period of course. So worst-case I think it wouldn't come into force until at least, say, 18 months down the road from now...
Do you think they can get tourists from not being able to enter a coffee shop in Amsterdam?
It will not fill faith illegal sale in the streets and it will be worse?
in my opinion that political decision is stupid
macky

Post by macky »

The gangs all here or cutting deals with company’s here ..Canada :mrgreen:
Greenhouse seed and strain hunter is growing weed ,DNA has deal with the biggest LP .
There all waiting for virus to end so they can roll out lounge type CS .
I have started working on a seedbank with a partner ,busy as all hell lately...are first strain Blueberry mango is ready to enter Cannibis cups later this year :D
We have been working together for ten years feminizing and stabling crosses . We now have around 25 strains where working with from are years of crossing . Some are being stabilized with northern lights males and a special haze cutting out of California . Where not alone ,North America is ready to be King of Cannibis the power that be are seeing the industry as job maker 8)
Lot of Canadian company’s growing in Portugal are hoping for the E.U. to legalize rec . Weed ,they are all ready producing medical for England ,Germany couple others . If this happens I would think Cannibis tourism would slow for the NL
Weed cheap here , Get lots of Canadian dollars for your euro or US greenback . New York ,New Jersey going legal .
I understand why amsterdammers would like less tourist ...but watch what you wish for may cause a lot of economic pain
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Sun 10th Jan 2021 03:25 pm The gangs all here or cutting deals with company’s here ..Canada :mrgreen:
Greenhouse seed and strain hunter is growing weed ,DNA has deal with the biggest LP .
There all waiting for virus to end so they can roll out lounge type CS .
I have started working on a seedbank with a partner ,busy as all hell lately...are first strain Blueberry mango is ready to enter Cannibis cups later this year :D
We have been working together for ten years feminizing and stabling crosses . We now have around 25 strains where working with from are years of crossing . Some are being stabilized with northern lights males and a special haze cutting out of California . Where not alone ,North America is ready to be King of Cannibis the power that be are seeing the industry as job maker 8)
Lot of Canadian company’s growing in Portugal are hoping for the E.U. to legalize rec . Weed ,they are all ready producing medical for England ,Germany couple others . If this happens I would think Cannibis tourism would slow for the NL
Weed cheap here , Get lots of Canadian dollars for your euro or US greenback . New York ,New Jersey going legal .
I understand why amsterdammers would like less tourist ...but watch what you wish for may cause a lot of economic pain
I am excited about the weed tourism that’s about to start in Canada as soon it’s safe to travel we’re on our way, :mrgreen: weather permitting :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Think it will be a long shot if you do make it buddy, i had a trip booked for February but have now re-scheduled for April 420 :D If you do not make Feb then why not re-schedule for 420 April 21 and join the rest of us that are hoping to make it then :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
khanhamza

Post by khanhamza »

Hello Everyone!
Think it will be a long shot if you do make it buddy, i had a trip booked for February but have now re-scheduled for April 420 :D If you do not make Feb then why not re-schedule for 420 April 21 and join the rest of us that are hoping to make it then.Thank You :P
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

khanhamza wrote: Wed 3rd Feb 2021 07:30 am Hello Everyone!
Think it will be a long shot if you do make it buddy, i had a trip booked for February but have now re-scheduled for April 420 :D If you do not make Feb then why not re-schedule for 420 April 21 and join the rest of us that are hoping to make it then.Thank You :P
:lol: What's your game then, you have just copied what i had written above and added 'Hello Everyone!' write your own reply instead of just copying somebody else's, enough said 'done' :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

I have jus managed to rebook for the 13th August

So fingerscrossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼