Spannabis October 2021

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
RoMoney

Spannabis October 2021

Post by RoMoney »

Anyone thinking of attempting the pilgrimage?

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
AzLaker

Re: Spannabis October 2021

Post by AzLaker »

One day I'd like to get there, but I've still got that itch to get back to Amsterdam. I've rescheduled my trip to October again. Maybe the fourth time will be a charm. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Hope you make it to NL in October, we can at least sesh in the same time zone! :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 4th Apr 2021 07:30 am Hope you make it to NL in October, we can at least sesh in the same time zone! :mrgreen:
Thanks Ro, that sounds like a plan. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is anyone else going to make it to Amsterdam this October??

AzLaker
8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

If nobody comes to Spannabis maybe I'll go to NL in October :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 6th Apr 2021 08:45 am If nobody comes to Spannabis maybe I'll go to NL in October :mrgreen:
If it doesn't work out, it would be great to meet you in October. :)

AzLaker
8)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 6th Apr 2021 08:45 am If nobody comes to Spannabis maybe I'll go to NL in October :mrgreen:
Well keep those feet planted on Spanish soil, reckon I'd be up for it, travel restrictions and the like allowing
RoMoney

Re: Spannabis and/or Amsterdam October 2021

Post by RoMoney »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 6th Apr 2021 07:31 pm
Well keep those feet planted on Spanish soil, reckon I'd be up for it, travel restrictions and the like allowing
My birthday is in October, could try to go to NL and entertain some of the ACD crew here too.....maybe it's the only way to mark the end of this pandemic bollocks 8)

I think by October it will be fine, but I'm not an expert LOL. A safer bet is that should Spannabis go ahead DJShaggy and Papi will be here. The Danes may even appear for some high grade cannabis and canete :lol: :D
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Fairly safe bet that I’ll be there too...but in other news, Malta recently published their white paper on legalization and it looks like it’s happening soon, including the right to grow up to 4 plants at home :mrgreen:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Aiming at October too, was even looking at flights last night. It'll be 2 years at that point since my last trip ! Could be a good crowd if things pan out well by the looks 👍
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I should mention that while Shaggy still hasn't been able to get logged back in here, he did see the thread and send me a WhatsApp to confirm attendance should it go ahead in October :lol: :D 8)
Smirks wrote: Wed 7th Apr 2021 08:00 am Fairly safe bet that I’ll be there too...but in other news, Malta recently published their white paper on legalization and it looks like it’s happening soon, including the right to grow up to 4 plants at home :mrgreen:
Great news on all fronts Smirks! You can hustle some free seeds at the Spannabis Expo :mrgreen: This year I intend to take all the free samples of the growing stuff as they are always quite liberal with that stuff, I should be up and running with a tent by then.
choppermike wrote: Wed 7th Apr 2021 05:43 pm Aiming at October too, was even looking at flights last night. It'll be 2 years at that point since my last trip ! Could be a good crowd if things pan out well by the looks 👍
I think its a solid enough month to aim for, plenty of time for vaccinations to ramp up everywhere. Hopefully see you there, in the meantime, keep enjoying those wild atlantic views :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Edging closer :mrgreen: also happens to my bday that weekend :mrgreen:

AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Trip is still planned for October in Amsterdam. Lets see if it's open to foreigners. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

AzLaker wrote: Mon 14th Jun 2021 07:27 pm Trip is still planned for October in Amsterdam. Lets see if it's open to foreigners. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
Been looking at some AMS flights for the week after Spannabis :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Now cancelled for October, they are holding out til their usual time in March....of 2022.