Opening up.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
AzLaker

Re: Opening up.

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 23rd Sep 2021 05:08 pm Nice 1, have a wicked trip man :thumbup: wish i hadn't cancelled my October trip now, hindsight would be a wonderful thing lol. Looks like the November trip is good to go, so Yipee. Mate has cash flow problems and says he might have to pull out now which would be a shame for him but hey i am still going :lol:
I hope your friend get's his cash problems squared away. Always nice to have someone else to get baked with. But hey like you say, you're still going, :mrgreen: and that's what matters. :wink: :D
See you in April 2022 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

Ghost wrote: Thu 23rd Sep 2021 05:08 pm
dubsy420 wrote: Mon 20th Sep 2021 06:05 pm
WhackAssMF wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 02:24 pm

UK too apparently
https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2 ... try-passes

We've got the green light from Wednesday, lads!

I've got my flight booked for this Friday and come home Monday, nice long weekend back in the promised land.
Nice 1, have a wicked trip man :thumbup: wish i hadn't cancelled my October trip now, hindsight would be a wonderful thing lol. Looks like the November trip is good to go, so Yipee. Mate has cash flow problems and says he might have to pull out now which would be a shame for him but hey i am still going :lol:
Cheers mate, can't wait! Flight at 7am so I'll be having an early night tonight, up at daft o'clock.

It's a solo trip for me so I am thinking of posting a live report - if I'm not too mangled! :mrgreen:

I'm sure November will be here sooner than you think, this years flown by.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

dubsy420 wrote: Thu 23rd Sep 2021 08:47 pm
Cheers mate, can't wait! Flight at 7am so I'll be having an early night tonight, up at daft o'clock.

It's a solo trip for me so I am thinking of posting a live report - if I'm not too mangled! :mrgreen:
Safe travels bro :mrgreen:
esinen

Post by esinen »

have a good trip buddy..

also just a few questions..as i plan to go in a few weeks. but am a bit confused to what documents i need..
i know u need paper copy of vaccination. a negative covid test 24hr before flight. and a dutch health declaration filled out.
to travel to amsterdam.. is there any thing else to go there i need ?

returning to uk.. i wont have to test before i return when my trip is planned..
so i need.. proof of vaccination. completed passenger location form. and a day 2 pcr test.... is there anything im missing?

its just i dont want to end up going to stopped by something i havent got..
thanks
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Alright there buddy, have you got any updates on your recent trip, how did you get on? Any restrictions at all? what about any paper work for getting through the airport etc. Would love to hear a little about your trip if possible man :thumbup: and how it went, cheers dude :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

I did do the trip, I just never did any live reporting or a travel report afterwards...haha.

I do have notes so will get something done at some point - I just had to do the standard forms/declarations that were around at the time and had to go to a place not far from Barneys (Uptown I think) where I had to go get a certificate printed off on the 2nd day to show vaccination status as they started asking for proof of vaccination when going in some coffeeshops on the 2nd day and also Starbucks...as my NHS app was fucked.

Overall it was a fairly normal trip, just very quiet and had to do a test before arriving and leaving.

Probably all irrelevant now but thought I'd let you know...better late than never :mrgreen:

Actually looking to go on Sept 16th for the weekend ...just scoping out accommodation atm.
Ghost wrote: Wed 29th Sep 2021 04:10 pm

Alright there buddy, have you got any updates on your recent trip, how did you get on? Any restrictions at all? what about any paper work for getting through the airport etc. Would love to hear a little about your trip if possible man :thumbup: and how it went, cheers dude :D
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

I'm planning to go nonstop roundtrip In December.. has all restrictions been lifted ? Is everything open? Are you able to go in and chill like it was before covid? Thanks in advance
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

It's just like the olden days - no masks, no passes, no nothing!
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

Sounds great. Looks like December is a go. Not a lot of people visiting then which sucks... Once flight is confirmed I'll reach out to get added on who's in town.

Cheers everyone