Opening up.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
FlyByNite

Opening up.

Post by FlyByNite »

RoMoney

Re: Opening up.

Post by RoMoney »

Was checking the safe list the other day. The mofos still don't have the Spanish mainland on it, only the Canary and Balearic islands.

I'm toying with August or October.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 22nd Jun 2021 12:08 pm Was checking the safe list the other day. The mofos still don't have the Spanish mainland on it, only the Canary and Balearic islands.

Same here, really eyim August, but dutchie no likey Danes apparently, still high risk country in their opinion 🙄
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 22nd Jun 2021 12:15 pm
RoMoney wrote: Tue 22nd Jun 2021 12:08 pm Was checking the safe list the other day. The mofos still don't have the Spanish mainland on it, only the Canary and Balearic islands.

Same here, really eyim August, but dutchie no likey Danes apparently, still high risk country in their opinion 🙄
I've this on/off trip to Ibiza in August, hard to plan with people, cannabis people are flakey, who knew :lol: .....if NL is not open, might just go to Ibiza on my own......vac pack a healthy amount of supplies and jump on the boat! :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Isn't that fantastic news!! :D :D I can finally go to Amsterdam this October....16-22.
Ahhhh, walking out of Centraal Station, smelling the air and seeing the city unfold. What could be better. :thumbup:
Will be nice to sit in the Coffeeshops, burn a bowl and watch the beautiful city go by. :mrgreen:
October can't get here fast enough. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 22nd Jun 2021 04:46 pm Isn't that fantastic news!! :D :D I can finally go to Amsterdam this October....16-22.
Ahhhh, walking out of Centraal Station, smelling the air and seeing the city unfold. What could be better. :thumbup:
Will be nice to sit in the Coffeeshops, burn a bowl and watch the beautiful city go by. :mrgreen:
October can't get here fast enough. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
I just booked hotel Oct 16-24, Artis stop on the tram.

Have not made air arrangements yet. See you there (hopefully) !!!
"Laif" with a long "a".
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Sounds good Lafe. It's been a while since we've been in town together. Will be good to smoke a few and share some memories. I'm not to far from you, as I'm staying down in the Rembrantplein area, just off the Prinsengracht. Hope to see you there.
Is anyone else plan on being in Amsterdam in October?

AzLaker
8)
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

Great to hear you 2 are buzzing about your October trips. I have July 24th booked but I doubt that'll happen? So most likely move it to the end of August or September.

Who knows - if it's October I'll let you know! :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

dubsy420 wrote: Wed 23rd Jun 2021 04:13 pm Great to hear you 2 are buzzing about your October trips. I have July 24th booked but I doubt that'll happen? So most likely move it to the end of August or September.

Who knows - if it's October I'll let you know! :lol:
Sound good. The more, the merrier!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

It nearly brought tears to my eyes to read that The Netherlands is opening up!!! We are planning a trip for Labor Day. My only aggravation is that the US is requiring a negative COVID test, and for me and the family, that's $400 of tests at the airport and a 1/2 day going to the airport, sitting for the test, taking the test, and generally wasting time. That's an expensive requirement.

Then we start to book our flights and find out that my eldest little boy's passport expires in one month. Agh! Another expense to expedite that thing.

Cannot wait to return and get active on this board again!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

LLMReb wrote: Fri 25th Jun 2021 03:13 pm It nearly brought tears to my eyes to read that The Netherlands is opening up!!! We are planning a trip for Labor Day. My only aggravation is that the US is requiring a negative COVID test, and for me and the family, that's $400 of tests at the airport and a 1/2 day going to the airport, sitting for the test, taking the test, and generally wasting time. That's an expensive requirement.

Then we start to book our flights and find out that my eldest little boy's passport expires in one month. Agh! Another expense to expedite that thing.

ENJOY ENJOY your trip :mrgreen: when you finally get all those duck$ in a row :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Spannabis is 8th, 9th and 10th of October, I might go to AMS for a few days the following week as I will be off work.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

LLMReb wrote: Fri 25th Jun 2021 03:13 pm It nearly brought tears to my eyes to read that The Netherlands is opening up!!! We are planning a trip for Labor Day. My only aggravation is that the US is requiring a negative COVID test, and for me and the family, that's $400 of tests at the airport and a 1/2 day going to the airport, sitting for the test, taking the test, and generally wasting time. That's an expensive requirement.

Is that for a return flight? I do understand that you need proof of a negative test 72 hours prior to going or proof of your vaccination, but do you need a negative test to return home? I can do a covid test through my insurance company that doesn't cost me anything.
Good luck and hope everything works outs without costing you a bunch of $$$$.

AzLaker
8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 25th Jun 2021 04:16 pm Spannabis is 8th, 9th and 10th of October, I might go to AMS for a few days the following week as I will be off work.
Fantastic idea. Hopefully I'll see you in town while I'm there. Be great to hook up for a smoke or two. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 23rd Jun 2021 01:30 pm Is anyone else plan on being in Amsterdam in October?

AzLaker
8)
I am in town in October but sadly guys I am not arriving until the 27th Oct as it will be my 50th a few days later :shock: , if they let us English in :!: so will miss you all by a few days by the look of it, hope a few of you might still be lurking around town for a day or two :)

Hope it is a good one for you all :D and hopefully we can all meet up at 420 2022 :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D