Planning suprise for my FRIEND and he has no clue (czechs)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
traperko

Planning suprise for my FRIEND and he has no clue (czechs)

Post by traperko »

Hello,

I'm contacting you amsterdaments about this post.

I'm planning a secret surprise for my friend who has no idea I'm planning something like this, funny thing is he's never been on a plane before and I'd like to surprise him with a trip to amsterdam.

I am going to go through all the coffeeshops in amsterdam and do you think roterdam or any other city is worth it I have not been to any city like haag etc.

both of us are 20+ so if anyone wants to join us just say hello as my English is pretty basic but I can somehow communicate but my friend can't so I'm going to bother him when ordering in a coffeeshop hehe,,, and our plan is to try as much strain as possible

first thing I'm thinking what to start with since I wanted to take him on a super excursion to heineken but I see that it's out of order and that the promo heineken+ajax is not because of the corona... so I'm thinking what else to choose ...

Coffeeshops I was looking at some which are like the stud which has a nice selection and around 10 euro maybe each strain and gruis I want to ask is it worth buying gruis/shakes to pack a quill/mix ? and also i'm thinking which coffeeshops to go through i have a plan and thanks to the greenmeister guys for the app that will help us i'd like to stick around 7-13 euro per gram... and then i don't know if anyone has ideas just with them.

How about the rotation menu will there be any specials or strains or promotions between I've never been there during this time so I don't know

strains since we are indica boys so what do you recommend for strains but we will probably try all hybrids,sativas and what to avoid for strains like which are very oof

hash which since I am a non smoker so tabaco + hash would bother me a lot and with weed + tabaco

some cultural places I know about museu but can you throw me ideas

Last question where can I get like 3 day tickets for public transport thank you as last holiday in amsterdam somewhere over the bridge and taking the bus without a ticket and buying for 3 people from zandam or I don't know where it was to the centre and back only cost me 100 euro ....

Willjay

Re: Planning suprise for my FRIEND and he has no clue (czechs)

Post by Willjay »

I’ll answer your last question, out of central station is the VVV tourist information booth you can get passes there. They have different types some include museums
Have fun Enjoy your trip be safe and tell us how it went :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
traperko

Post by traperko »

Haha sure, i mean hoping they are open on 31.12 and hoping carmona Coffeeshop their damwoods are worth 30 euros, and hoping Albert heijn will have Jack Daniels hehe, and want see which strain crosses will see on menus will post each invidual strain which we bought
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

traperko wrote: Tue 21st Sep 2021 09:35 am Haha sure, i mean hoping they are open on 31.12 and hoping carmona Coffeeshop their damwoods are worth 30 euros, and hoping Albert heijn will have Jack Daniels hehe, and want see which strain crosses will see on menus will post each invidual strain which we bought
If you get there during the business day before things shut down for the holiday you should be fine to get your passes, I think :lol: after all it is a tourist business.
30 euros a gram is a steep price, I don’t believe any pot or hash is worth that, but your on holiday so go for it :mrgreen:

Happy New Year
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
traperko

Post by traperko »

Hello .
I thought @coffee_shop_carmoma, and from their offer discovered this from reddit this blunt, since it costs 30 euro

And in the end, we'll just buy an airport ticket and everything we need will be there.

But it's great that we have a very dense place so chill, save on GVB and throw it in for a bottle of something good to go with the blunt, except as you say to make it to the business hours before everyone starts wanting to celebrate etc 😁, except it will all be titp top on time no

I'm wondering which coffeeshop menu to get one started, thinking something similar based on stud or paradox and another one then de kade, and another I'll write which I've tried
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Just before your travel dates check out some recent menus.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffees ... stTenPosts

Enjoy
FlyByNite
traperko

Post by traperko »

Thanks a lot only cons about this is not updared every day or week, found about greenmeister nl menus good site