First Time Trip-September 27 & 28

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
dayzee723

First Time Trip-September 27 & 28

Post by dayzee723 »

Hi all. I'm coming to Amsterdam for the first time, sadly for only a weekend. :(

Anyone have any suggestions for a good place to get breakfast and have a decent smoke near Centraal Station while I wait to check into my hotel? I'm traveling alone, so if anyone wants to join me, I'd be happy to meet up!

Also (and this is going to show exactly how little I know about Amsterdam coffee shops), is it ok to bring your own pipe? I hate rolling--am all thumbs!

newgog

Breakfast & Supplies

Post by newgog »

Barney's down the Harlemstraat does a decent breakfast. Bringing your own pipe is perfectly fine. All shops have free skins and roaches. Most have bongs you can borrow or rent. Some even have Volcano vaporisers which you can borrow or rent. I always have a pipe, grinder, skins, rolling machine, roaches and a lighter in my man-bag (along with less than 30g of weed and a map).
Kaiser Saucy

Post by Kaiser Saucy »

Picasso's is good & opens 8am, people will say barney's but their overpriced and crowded. A pipe wouldn't be a problem. sit down for 10 mins and practise rolling though, seriously it's easy. Coffee shops also have a selection of bong's, pipes, and vaporisers which are normally free to use, just ask at the counter.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^what he said is spot on^^
Dont do breakfast very often straight to the weed for me and a coffee. But when i do barneys is the last place i go. (Thats my Personal Opinion)
thanks
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Try La Grotte for breakfast, it's across from popeyes. 8)
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
bb420

Post by bb420 »

Does Popeye's still do a Happy Breakfast?
A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.
gapie

Re: First Time Trip-September 27 & 28

Post by gapie »

we can meet up and smokesome joints and i will let ya see some cool coffeeshops u can me at gapstan@hotmail.com
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

picasso's is the place to relax in the morning, especially if you been travelling for a while, reasonable smoke and never really crowed, but is getting busier, back in the early 9o's when they had both shops green and brown it was never busy.a little GEM!!!!!!!!. :roll:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

I have posted you on the September Whos In Town page. Have a great trip.

You should check out S G Collin's excellent site.

How not to get hit by a bike and other stuff they forgot to tell you about Amsterdam.

You can check out what strains are available where on the Coffeeshop Menus page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Coffeeshop Frog Hollow home of the Whos In Town and Coffeeshop Menus pages.