How long until...

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

In exactly one one months time i will officially and legally be stoned out of my nut..... All this waiting will seem like forever and the trip will feel like 5 minutes with a sense of sadness getting back to Britain..... until i book my next trip the day after i get back and all this eager waiting will start over again :lol:

One month and counting!

Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

liquidSwords wrote:In exactly one one months time i will officially and legally be stoned out of my nut..... All this waiting will seem like forever and the trip will feel like 5 minutes with a sense of sadness getting back to Britain..... until i book my next trip the day after i get back and all this eager waiting will start over again :lol:

One month and counting!
And you won't have to spend 13-15 hours traveling to get there, which is by far the worst part of the waiting for me.
Old School and Proud of It.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Twitch wrote:
liquidSwords wrote:In exactly one one months time i will officially and legally be stoned out of my nut..... All this waiting will seem like forever and the trip will feel like 5 minutes with a sense of sadness getting back to Britain..... until i book my next trip the day after i get back and all this eager waiting will start over again :lol:

One month and counting!
And you won't have to spend 13-15 hours traveling to get there, which is by far the worst part of the waiting for me.
And my flights take a whole 45 minutes :lol: :lol: , by the time we're up in the air (time for a can of Strongbow 440cl) its time to come back down and for the last sip of my Strongbow 8)

I cant remember the last time i went 13-15 hours without a spliff, do your flights take you straight into Amsterdam??
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

My next trip is June 27th ! 10th visit to the amsterdamage !
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

No change planes in Philly this trip only about an hour or so I think, and then to AMS.
Has varied from trip to trip but have always had to change flights once before getting there.
Old School and Proud of It.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Just out of Intrest, what time does everyone whose plane arrives on Saturday the 18th, actually land.
Perhaps we may all be sharing a train to Centraal without even knowing it :lol:
I land at 09:40 Dam time. I hope to be High by 10:30 max :wink:
Endure
Boner

Post by Boner »

Mine lands 9:25 and I dont intend on hanging around even for 15 minutes. :D
hestia

Post by hestia »

20 more days to go! My plane gets in at 8:30- hopefully buzzed by 9:30 !
Boner

Post by Boner »

Boner wrote:Mine lands 9:25 and I dont intend on hanging around even for 15 minutes. :D
Now that I've said that I bet my flight is delayed by at least 30 mins, which will in turn serve me right. :lol:
hestia

Post by hestia »

Hopefully it's just the oppsite--ya get a tail wind and get in early!!
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Twichaldinho wrote:Just out of Intrest, what time does everyone whose plane arrives on Saturday the 18th, actually land.
Perhaps we may all be sharing a train to Centraal without even knowing it :lol:
I land at 09:40 Dam time. I hope to be High by 10:30 max :wink:
My plane should land on the 18th around 9am Dam time, , hope to be high by the time Twitchaldinho lands :lol: :lol:
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

LOL its killing me at the min, mouth is watering, constant checking on here and to make it worse im off it till i arrive....so really its my fault :(

19 days now.......... 8)
KEEP ER LIT
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Twichaldinho wrote: I land at 09:40 Dam time. I hope to be High by 10:30 max :wink:
true story.

the wife and i flew from atlantic canada to Vancouver one trip. departed at 6am local and landed at 2:30pm local with a 4.5 time change (from east to west coast van city time.). it was a 12 hour travel day over three 3 flights.

we got our bags within 20 minutes of landing.

In a cab from airport, to hotel, checked in, bags dropped off, down to hastings street, 3rd floor next to new amsterdam cafe, high by 4:20pm pacific time.

this was our first trip to van city (been back 2 or 3 times since).

the weed was awesome, bought it from a guy behind a desk with a pair of 120 pound dobermans sitting next to him.

cost $260 an oz and was stellar.

TC
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Woob

Post by Woob »

Where I live theres only 1 nonstop international flight.

Luckily its amsterdam :D takes about 9 hrs.

But because of this I havent really been anywhere else in europe.Oh well, who cares.
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

I think I can hear Pink Kush calling my name. What with that and 4/20, looks like its on. Gotta go Aspen first tho, 10 days!
:)