Hotel Voyagers

Accommodation related topics.
User avatar
DaveS
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun 26th Nov 2006 02:30 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by DaveS » Sun 23rd Sep 2018 09:10 pm

Edit...

Looking forward to staying here again very soon - still one of my favourite hotels.
Last edited by DaveS on Sun 23rd Sep 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
krupinska
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue 28th Aug 2018 03:09 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by krupinska » Sun 23rd Sep 2018 11:00 pm

DaveS wrote:
Sun 23rd Sep 2018 09:10 pm
Krupinska - are you trying to get the place in trouble?

Did you read anything from the other posts above?

No, carry on...

We're not the only people who read these forums, you know?
The coffeeshop had to be partitioned down the middle as a result of what, do you think?
Read the history on the forums and then keep on posting what you're posting.
Now i get what you are trying to say, better you edit the posts aswell and it should be fine. im sorry, im new to the board as you can maybe see. Next time write a dm to the person pointing out what he did wrong and the person can correct it immediatly.
I did read your posts but didn't took your warnings for serious. As I said im sorry now i'm a bit smarter and know what to say and what to not say
Cheers Mate.

kushola
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat 10th Feb 2018 04:41 am

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by kushola » Thu 7th Mar 2019 05:56 am

I am considering changing one of my nights stay thats the single basic room to the 4 person room simply in for the stairs bologna lol -

does anyone know what floor the 4 bunk room is on ? im assuming theres a single room on multiple floors? anyone know what rooms are on the LOWEST floors . I would like to scale as few stairs as possible until my second night which has the larger room etc for the duration of the stay.

FODSmith
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed 6th Jun 2018 01:58 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by FODSmith » Thu 7th Mar 2019 12:06 pm

There are three of them, so presumably they're on different floors.

Given that you'd be paying 100-120€ for it, why not just pay the same money for a hotel with a lift?

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Thu 7th Mar 2019 12:19 pm

FODSmith wrote:
Thu 7th Mar 2019 12:06 pm
There are three of them, so presumably they're on different floors.

Given that you'd be paying 100-120€ for it, why not just pay the same money for a hotel with a lift?
Well I presume it's A.) the (unofficial) 4/20 friendly nature of the venue - though I say 'unofficial' because as I understand the rules don't allow guests to be "aan het blowen" in the their rooms, but I hear many accounts (on here mostly) of guests forgoing that rule, and I'm sure they have to be aware given the venue, that it happens all the time and give a low-key tolerance to such rule-breakers. Moving on B.) central location which ties in C.) my other understanding of this hotel, is that anywhere else so central will either be much more expensive or vastly shittier, or worse yet both.

Accommodation in Mokum is not usually a consideration for me though, so it's not something which I can offer extensive firsthand experience on.

User avatar
tinky
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue 4th Nov 2008 07:43 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by tinky » Thu 7th Mar 2019 01:36 pm

kushola wrote:
Thu 7th Mar 2019 05:56 am
I am considering changing one of my nights stay thats the single basic room to the 4 person room simply in for the stairs bologna lol -

does anyone know what floor the 4 bunk room is on ? im assuming theres a single room on multiple floors? anyone know what rooms are on the LOWEST floors . I would like to scale as few stairs as possible until my second night which has the larger room etc for the duration of the stay.


Top floor 3 single rooms and either the quad room or triple room also

see if the double/twin rooms are free they will be on nd and 3rd floor at worst. Good size rooms nice large windows to open :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ensuite bathrooms also.

kushola
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat 10th Feb 2018 04:41 am

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by kushola » Fri 8th Mar 2019 06:39 am

believe me I looked m8. its the hassle of moving your luggage from one place to another. im already going to BCN then to ams after getting to ams its gonna be a bit of a journey but well worth it for the experience. Im actually gonna get the bags packed tomorrow.

User avatar
FenixNYC
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat 31st Jan 2009 05:55 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by FenixNYC » Thu 14th Mar 2019 03:12 pm

Quick question:

Are there multiple twin ensuite rooms or just the 1?

And is it on the 3rd floor with the mini balcony by the front window?
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....

User avatar
choppermike
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat 2nd Aug 2014 10:06 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by choppermike » Thu 14th Mar 2019 05:17 pm

Voyagers Twin rooms ( 2 , I think ) are

Room 4 with balcony 3rd floor ( European floor numbering system ) , It's quite scary standing out on this balcony smoking !!
&
Room 6 on the 4th floor.

Both en-suite, good rooms, good place to stay !
:mrgreen:

User avatar
FenixNYC
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat 31st Jan 2009 05:55 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by FenixNYC » Thu 14th Mar 2019 07:46 pm

choppermike wrote:
Thu 14th Mar 2019 05:17 pm
Voyagers Twin rooms ( 2 , I think ) are

Room 4 with balcony 3rd floor ( European floor numbering system ) , It's quite scary standing out on this balcony smoking !!
&
Room 6 on the 4th floor.

Both en-suite, good rooms, good place to stay !
Thanks for the info!

I actually have the ensuite booked but wanted to see if Hotelrunners would accommodate my request for the one on the lower level.

Trying to avoid stairs as much as possible!
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....

User avatar
choppermike
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat 2nd Aug 2014 10:06 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by choppermike » Thu 14th Mar 2019 07:54 pm

Got that wrong , RM 4 is on 2nd floor, room 6 on 3rd.
:mrgreen:

smokini
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue 23rd Jun 2015 03:08 pm

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by smokini » Thu 14th Mar 2019 10:04 pm

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Thu 7th Mar 2019 12:19 pm
FODSmith wrote:
Thu 7th Mar 2019 12:06 pm
There are three of them, so presumably they're on different floors.

Given that you'd be paying 100-120€ for it, why not just pay the same money for a hotel with a lift?
Well I presume it's A.) the (unofficial) 4/20 friendly nature of the venue - though I say 'unofficial' because as I understand the rules don't allow guests to be "aan het blowen" in the their rooms, but I hear many accounts (on here mostly) of guests forgoing that rule, and I'm sure they have to be aware given the venue, that it happens all the time and give a low-key tolerance to such rule-breakers.
Image

Lowkey :D

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by hestia » Sat 11th May 2019 12:33 am

Heres a huge hello from HESTIA to the wonderfull
and amazing folks at Voyagers . :D :mrgreen:
I can't thank you enough !. not in a million years !
you all saved my fat from the fire :shock: :shock:
And i'll always be gratefull to you :D
thank you my dears :D
Hess

User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by matty223 » Tue 14th May 2019 04:12 pm

FenixNYC wrote:
Thu 14th Mar 2019 07:46 pm
choppermike wrote:
Thu 14th Mar 2019 05:17 pm
Voyagers Twin rooms ( 2 , I think ) are

Room 4 with balcony 3rd floor ( European floor numbering system ) , It's quite scary standing out on this balcony smoking !!
&
Room 6 on the 4th floor.

Both en-suite, good rooms, good place to stay !
Thanks for the info!

I actually have the ensuite booked but wanted to see if Hotelrunners would accommodate my request for the one on the lower level.

Trying to avoid stairs as much as possible!
The single rooms are great but those stairs are just way to much
Matty

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by hestia » Wed 15th May 2019 08:20 pm

True there steps were something else. :shock: :shock:
or as Trad said....we have these in Canada too.
except we don't call them stairs,we call them LADDERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Hotels”