Bulldog Hotel and Hostel Closed for Renovation Feb-Jul 2020

Accommodation related topics.
OneHighMofo

Re: Bulldog Hotel and Hostel Closed for Renovation Feb-Jul 2020

Post by OneHighMofo » Tue 13th Aug 2019 08:56 am

ed the head wrote:
Mon 12th Aug 2019 09:57 pm
Pretty sure that just means all rooms have a bathroom. They are almost all dorm rooms 4-12 people. I believe they have 1-2 private rooms for 1-2

There are At least 3-4 private rooms on every floor catering for between 1 and 4 people. Myself and my brother usually take one of the twin or double rooms apiece and I’m certain there are others - I’ve stayed in most of them over the years. Rarely had the same room twice in a row even in years I’ve visited 3-4 times

KeyMonCha

Re: Bulldog Hotel and Hostel Closed for Renovation Feb-Jul 2020

Post by KeyMonCha » Wed 14th Aug 2019 11:07 am

Stayed here a few times 'back in't day' and, as MoFo said, never had the same room and always stayed in a twin room... Sometimes with the little fold-out bed when there was a few of us, and was under the impression there were at least 4 private rooms on every floor... Just did a test booking for December, and i have no issue with booking 8 private double rooms at once, 3 quad private, and 4 triples, and that's not including dorms, delux or apts...

...Let's hope they redecorate those bathrooms during this renovation, eh? ...Sure they ain't changed anything in over 20 years, and those tiles give me terrible 'Shroom flashbacks! :crazy: :sick:

Return to “Hotels”