smoking hotels list

Accommodation related topics.
endoftheline

Re: smoking hotels list

Post by endoftheline »

The quentin chain of hotels also let us smoke in quentin arrive.

Some mush complained about the smell of dope, the manager knocked the door and said 'he's a wanker, just put a towel under the door'.

Get your trousers on son, you're nicked!
BORR!!

Post by BORR!! »

i have also been hesitant booking a hotel in the past through fear of a no smoking weed rule! so i stay on a rented house boat everytime! its the best way to enjoy your stay for sure! watching the canal traffic go by is really cool plus your own kitchen and terrace! they never have a problem with phat smoke outs either! i found it often works out cheaper than most of the hotels in the centrum aswel! im staying there next week, 6 people, 3 nights and only 155euro each! cant get any better!!
IS THIS A DREAM...OR A MEMORY?...
Pete Kane

Post by Pete Kane »

Hi, could anyone name a few cheap hotels that they know still allow cannabis smoking in their rooms please??

For next weekend...
treetop

Post by treetop »

Pete Kane wrote:Hi, could anyone name a few cheap hotels that they know still allow cannabis smoking in their rooms please??

For next weekend...
did you read this thread yet?
How much did you produce?
jamien2o

Post by jamien2o »

BORR!! wrote:i have also been hesitant booking a hotel in the past through fear of a no smoking weed rule! so i stay on a rented house boat everytime! its the best way to enjoy your stay for sure! watching the canal traffic go by is really cool plus your own kitchen and terrace! they never have a problem with phat smoke outs either! i found it often works out cheaper than most of the hotels in the centrum aswel! im staying there next week, 6 people, 3 nights and only 155euro each! cant get any better!!
Do you have any contact details for this as i would like to try alternative accomodation this time when i arrive in Amsterdam next Monday?

Cheers
Jay
Balou

Post by Balou »

jamien2o wrote:Do you have any contact details for this as i would like to try alternative accomodation this time when i arrive in Amsterdam next Monday?

Cheers
Jay
If you look through the forum you will find links to various apartments/houseboats. But why have you waited so late? You can wait to the last minute with a hotel but not with an apartment.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
JJSouthLDN

Post by JJSouthLDN »

I'm staying at Hotel Manofa, I've been told you can smoke in your rooms there
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

We've been staying in City Hotel earlier this week (Utrechtestraat 2, right next to Rembrandtplein) close to the action yet pretty quiet.Clean rooms, comfy matresses, nice views on Rembrantsplein.

Very cool, polite, laid back and helpful staff.Talk about Gezellig!!Quite a change from the tightarsed, posh attitude staff at the hotels I've stayed previously (Sint Niclaas, citadel: v nice hotels but too strict really, not my cup of tea) and I f*ckin hate burning spliffs outside on a windy december night!!

PLUS...you can smoke tobacco in the rooms.It is stated on the Hotel rules leaflet that smoking cannabis will set the fire alarm on LMFAO...but, err...well..you know what I mean, their selective smoke detector is long gone...

Definitely recommended.
JJSouthLDN

Post by JJSouthLDN »

Im going Dam again in Jan 11-13 and staying in Hotel Koopermoolen this time apparently they let you smoke aswell. hotel manofa was a shit hole last time. and althought they say no smoking. we smoked and there was no problems....but still the rooms are SHITE
Gabu

Post by Gabu »

i and gf going Dam in Jan 11-13 and staying in Hotel Rho!!
did nobody knows that if people can smoke weed ther..?
its my first time trip so i wonder if i gotta same problame if i smoke,, oppening window
Gabu

Post by Gabu »

alpen rock wrote:We've been staying in City Hotel earlier this week (Utrechtestraat 2, right next to Rembrandtplein) close to the action yet pretty quiet.Clean rooms, comfy matresses, nice views on Rembrantsplein.

Very cool, polite, laid back and helpful staff.Talk about Gezellig!!Quite a change from the tightarsed, posh attitude staff at the hotels I've stayed previously (Sint Niclaas, citadel: v nice hotels but too strict really, not my cup of tea) and I f*ckin hate burning spliffs outside on a windy december night!!

PLUS...you can smoke tobacco in the rooms.It is stated on the Hotel rules leaflet that smoking cannabis will set the fire alarm on LMFAO...but, err...well..you know what I mean, their selective smoke detector is long gone...

Definitely recommended.
i really taken yr recommendation seriously will c wat hapeen :P
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

Just spent four nights in the NH Museum Quarter hotel, I got a special rate through lastminute.com. They have smoking rooms and the rooms are so big that I don't think smell is a problem. I smoked freely without a problem.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Trainwreck wrote:Just spent four nights in the NH Museum Quarter hotel, I got a special rate through lastminute.com. They have smoking rooms and the rooms are so big that I don't think smell is a problem. I smoked freely without a problem.
That one is an excellent smoking hotel. I have stayed there.
How much did you produce?
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

This guy has a house in Amsterdam and he rents rooms geared specifically to stoners like us. 8) The rooms each come with the use of a computer, a vaporizer, and according to the reviews, good conversation from the host. I'm going to book one of these rooms for the next trip in the upcoming months. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/77977 It's a couple of blocks south of the Rembrandtplein
Next trip: November 2013
Gabu

Post by Gabu »

Gabu wrote:
alpen rock wrote:We've been staying in City Hotel earlier this week (Utrechtestraat 2, right next to Rembrandtplein) close to the action yet pretty quiet.Clean rooms, comfy matresses, nice views on Rembrantsplein.

Definitely recommended.
i really taken yr recommendation seriously will c wat hapeen :P
thanx for yr help .
i realy liked the palce i have been in room 30 have some window bakside..one dubble room for 60 E in Rem brand Plein..i meanif u like amsterdam an u are stoner u have very nice place to be..City hotel..i wonder if people here have been in another room and how they are,,