smoking hotels list

Accommodation related topics.
OffieBoss

Re: smoking hotels list

Post by OffieBoss »

Sipermann hotel....
Not the nicest hotel but good, clean and safe enough family run hotel.
He doesn't mind you smoking in the room......
Some guests complained about the smell, he phoned my room and said 'don't worry about the smell, just open the window please'....
On checking out I apologised for smoking his hotel out his reply.'no problem, thats what most of my repeat guests come to do'

Always trade fairly!!!
snottybluntz

Post by snottybluntz »

Has anybody stayed in the Bulldog apartments? wondering if it's ok to smoke cigarettes? or maybe a cheeky J out the window?
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

snottybluntz wrote:Has anybody stayed in the Bulldog apartments? wondering if it's ok to smoke cigarettes? or maybe a cheeky J out the window?

I've not stayed at the Bulldog, but have considered it in the past. They say on their website that their rooms are strictly non-smoking.

Looking at tripadvisor the other day, I came across Hotel Internationaal, located in the Red Light District. If you're not a light sleeper, it might be a good option for smoking, which is allowed apparently. Haven't stayed there myself, just basing that on the reviews. http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... vince.html
Next trip: November 2013
Mr nice

Post by Mr nice »

Has anyone stayed at Hotel De Koopermoolen recently? If so, is it still okay to smoke there?
Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.
Gerby

Post by Gerby »

Mr nice wrote:Has anyone stayed at Hotel De Koopermoolen recently? If so, is it still okay to smoke there?
Stayed there for one night in Oct...you can still smoke in the rooms.
Mr nice

Post by Mr nice »

Gerby wrote:
Mr nice wrote:Has anyone stayed at Hotel De Koopermoolen recently? If so, is it still okay to smoke there?
Stayed there for one night in Oct...you can still smoke in the rooms.
Thanks for that man, we have the suite with the jacuzzi so I plan on enjoying that whilst sipping champagne and puffing on some champagne haze from Utopia. This is going to be the best birthday ever!
Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.
treetop

Post by treetop »

matoboi wrote:Does anybody have some updated info? Me and my buddy har headed for Amsterdam november the 16th, and for us it's really important to have a smoking room. I ser some mentioning you can smoke inn the bar etc etc, thats fine, but we are looking for a hotel where we can lay in bed smokin a fatty before going to sleep etc, anyone? Have been considering the hemp hotel and hotel de koopermoolen as it seem both them allow smoking
Consider renting an apartment if you'd like to smoke in bed.
How much did you produce?
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

matoboi wrote:
treetop wrote:
matoboi wrote:Does anybody have some updated info? Me and my buddy har headed for Amsterdam november the 16th, and for us it's really important to have a smoking room. I ser some mentioning you can smoke inn the bar etc etc, thats fine, but we are looking for a hotel where we can lay in bed smokin a fatty before going to sleep etc, anyone? Have been considering the hemp hotel and hotel de koopermoolen as it seem both them allow smoking
Consider renting an apartment if you'd like to smoke in bed.
Yesh i know, and we have considered, the thing is it mitht be a bit exspensive if we'er only two people. Or do they have like two person apartments for 100 euros a night?
Plenty for 75-100 a night, good ones too. Here's one for the 16th Nov for 3 nights. http://www.amsterdamstay.com/apartments ... 3&guests=2
Matroos negenenvijftig
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

You could do worse than Bed and Net. The cheapest room is €45 for two; I was there on my own, but I can appreciate it might be a bit of a tight fit if you were sharing with anyone you weren't intimate with, as there's not much more than a bed, computer and bookshelves in there. But for a bit more money you can get larger rooms, most with vaporisers.
shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Riverview Hotel near Clark Quay has smoking rooms. It's a 4 star hotel too and in a very good area.
Just noticed you have a budget of $100SGD a night, this place is about $150-180 a night.