smoking hotels list

Accommodation related topics.
Dave J

Re:

Post by Dave J »

balou1999 wrote:
Strawberries wrote:I saw the hotel list in the first post but does anyone know of any more upmarket hotels where it's absolutely fine to toke away.
I found this studio
http://www.getreadyamsterdam.com/apartm ... adestudio/
which looks fine but i'm sure i could get a better deal on a hotel, just which one?
All of the Nh Hotels have smoking rooms and so does the Grand Amrath.
Dave J wrote:Would it not also be possable to include hotels etc that whilst dont allow smoking in the rooms themselfs, but do how ever have smoking allowed in there bar areas?. As I'm pretty sure there must be quite a few places that do allow smoking but only in designated areas like the bar?.
You can't smoke in any public places inside a hotel or restaurant since the smoking ban a couple of years ago.

Peace,
Balou
I forgot about this thread lol. Anyways prehaps crossed wires and you thought I was refering to tobacco?. Because after the smoking ban was introduced I went to Dam and I could happily roll and smoke any joint I wanted to in the Bulldog hotel bar and reception area. Unless even that has changed then the Bulldog can be added to the list if the list were to include bar areas within hotels\hostels. In fact in the Bulldog they even had jars of joint mixer
to take and roll your joint with. Even smoked a couple of joints sat at the bar.

Toker70

Re: smoking hotels list

Post by Toker70 »

The Funky Chicken on Spuistraat is very smoker friendly
http://www.funkychickin.com/
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
marley01

Post by marley01 »

I have stayed in a few Amsterdam hotels when my usual apartment was unavailable. I like my mod cons and usually stick to three or four star places. My current favorite is the Victoria. Central to transport and a good breakfast. A big plus is they still have smoking rooms though you do need to request in advance. I have never had an issue smoking weed in the room, I do normally crack the window.

Since the smoking ban most 3-4 star hotels have banned it altogether. Used to like the Crown Plaza but have not stayed there since they stopped offering smoking rooms. I would like to try the Movenpick but from what I understand no smoking 100%.
hickeydermot

Post by hickeydermot »

sorry if its been posted already

but

HOTEL BEN on beurstraat 2 doors up from the Babylon CS lets you smoke they provide you with an ashtray and all they ask is you open yourr window

its a excellent hotel low budget no frills you get what u pay for and their customer service is exemplerary

one night we forgot to open the window and the smoke alarms went off

they didnt even get angry just asked us to open the window
us2

Re:

Post by us2 »

Boner wrote:
Mick Stoner wrote:I'm not sure if the hotels would appreciate people putting them on a list for smoking, because all hotels are supposed to be none smoking by law.
I dont think thats true, I'm pretty sure it's up to each hotel if they want to have smoking rooms or not, the NH hotels openly advertise smoking rooms.

Your right again Boner, it is up to each hotel if they allow smoking in bedrooms.
djreign

Post by djreign »

Hey there all,

You can no longer smoke in Hotel Aspen.

I booked again in March and was gutted when they told me on arrival.
king solomon

Post by king solomon »

djreign wrote:Hey there all,

You can no longer smoke in Hotel Aspen.

I booked again in March and was gutted when they told me on arrival.

cheers mate i have now taken it off the list 8)
weed=illegal alcohol=legal why?
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Smoking in hotel hortus is allowed
jack123jack

Post by jack123jack »

Nice topic,I can not believe that such type of hotel they provide smoking into the hotel.Because me and my wife visited the star rated hotel last week for dinner.After dinner I want to smoke a cigarette into the hotel but waiter come and say no for cigarette because they don't allow cigarette into the hotel.I also want some smoking hotels at near our area.
washdc

Post by washdc »

jack123jack wrote:Nice topic,I can not believe that such type of hotel they provide smoking into the hotel.Because me and my wife visited the star rated hotel last week for dinner.After dinner I want to smoke a cigarette into the hotel but waiter come and say no for cigarette because they don't allow cigarette into the hotel.I also want some smoking hotels at near our area.
I'm pretty sure these refer to herb-friendly hotels, not tobacco.

EDIT: Didn't see the date..
Reggie-g75

Post by Reggie-g75 »

Could you not smoke in the bathroom with the shower on to disapate the smoke and smell??
Balou

Post by Balou »

Reggie-g75 wrote:Could you not smoke in the bathroom with the shower on to disapate the smoke and smell??
That may get rid of some of the smoke but not the smell. Not all bathrooms have exhaust fans and that want stop a smoke detector from going off.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Balou wrote: That may get rid of some of the smoke but not the smell. Not all bathrooms have exhaust fans and that want stop a smoke detector from going off.

Peace

SOLVED!!!! :wink:

Balou

Post by Balou »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Balou wrote: That may get rid of some of the smoke but not the smell. Not all bathrooms have exhaust fans and that want stop a smoke detector from going off.

Peace

SOLVED!!!! :wink:

Is that a sock? :shock: A latex glove works best if you are going to do it. :P

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Balou wrote: Is that a sock? :shock: A latex glove works best if you are going to do it. :P

Peace

Two Socks!!!

...Damp ones, with a rubber band around the edge and some wet bog roll... It's a real crappy A-TEAM job when you dont have a spare latex glove(<--- i won't ask? :lol: ).