Hotel Sint Nicolaas

Accommodation related topics.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Hotel Sint Nicolaas

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Booked for here on the 14th od December for 3 nights. Has anyone stayed here before? if so what's it like? Also is safe to crack open a window to smoke out of.
Thanks in advance.

Willjay

Re: Hotel Sint Nicolaas

Post by Willjay »

1st time I stayed, they were cool, April 97. 2nd time they weren't cool at all, May 2003
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

lol Ah well looking like I will be smoking a pipe out of the window. Cheers Willjay :D
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Nice hotel, good location, but they don't allow smoking and have signs about instant fines if suspected. I wouldn't bother risking smoking out of window, but on the plus side, its close to Utopia :mrgreen:
Balou

Post by Balou »

And just across from Resin.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Dont think I risk smoking in the room then, how much time do you really spend in yer hotel room anyway, its just a place to freshen up in the evening and for sleeping at night. Wake and bakes at utopia it is then. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

Apart from the fact tht smoking is prohibited (and i certainly didn't want to try after a quick chat with the young receptionist), this is a very Nice hotel, very clean and stylish, big modern bathrooms, excellent mattress...and close to the action.our window was overwiewing the resin cs but unfortunately it was closed most of the time.you made a good choice!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

On my three previous trips I went to great lengths to get somewhere I could smoke in, but didn't once take advantage of the opportunity. As pretty much all of my time is spent in coffeeshops anyway, it's just not required to smoke anymore by the time I get back to my room. St Nicolas gets the thumbs up from me. As per the last report, its stylish, clean, comfortable, has a cracking location and the price ain't too bad compared with others of similar standard. I'll be staying here again for sure.