Hotel CC

Accommodation related topics.
memogram

Hotel CC

Post by memogram »

Anybody stayed there of know about it? i will be staying there and wanted to know what everyone thinks, tripadvisor seems to have good reviews and the only negatives seem to be lack of space in rooms which is ok with me as i won't even be there much probobaly twice in the whole time i am there!

bundy1983

Re: Hotel CC

Post by bundy1983 »

Never stayed there but its in a great location.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

This is great place for its target group. Good location, extremely helpful staff, rooms in good condition, newish, everything is in good shape, air con working perfectly etc. But I mentioned on purpose "target group". As this is not a hotel for all people. This is definitely place for partying people and people who are looking for pleasures in this area
TheBoogyMonsta

Post by TheBoogyMonsta »

Yeah i'm staying here at the end of September and (fingers crossed) hoping that I can smoke in the room. Booked the large deluxe double 'cos i'm taking my girlfriend on her first time and I don't think she'd appreciated some of the shithole's I've stayed in previously (Hotel Schroder - i'd rather sleep on the streets!).

Hoping for good things!
Balou

Post by Balou »

TheBoogyMonsta wrote:Yeah i'm staying here at the end of September and (fingers crossed) hoping that I can smoke in the room. Booked the large deluxe double 'cos i'm taking my girlfriend on her first time and I don't think she'd appreciated some of the shithole's I've stayed in previously (Hotel Schroder - i'd rather sleep on the streets!).

Hoping for good things!
It's a non smoking hotel.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!