Greenhouse Effect

Accommodation related topics.
MallowKream

Greenhouse Effect

Post by MallowKream »

Just thought I'd give people the heads up about this place.

I've booked a 3 night stay for €225 (about 55 quid per night) Private room, smoking allowed in room as far as I can tell from the reviews.

Looks like a winner

MellowStu

Re: Greenhouse Effect

Post by MellowStu »

I stayed here again Saturday till Monday, once again I really enjoyed my stay. I was told too sit by the opened window in the room while smoking. I also heard someone being told as i was checking out when they checking in, no smoking was allowed in the rooms and to smoke in the street. Just make sure and open the window and smoke by it you should be all good. You also get a €1 discount in Bones N Co(the old greenhouse effect has been renamed) off pints, they are €3.50 with the discount which for the location is pretty good!
MallowKream

Post by MallowKream »

Interesting! The pics on the website have ashtrays in the rooms!
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

MallowKream wrote:Interesting! The pics on the website have ashtrays in the rooms!
There was an ashtray in my room, I think as long as you use common sense you should be OK smoking in the room, the people checking in were young and pretty loud, that's mabey why they were told no smoking in the room. I've stayed there a few times and never had any problems.
willy545

Post by willy545 »

any one stayed here recently ? fly out tom and booked in there over the weekend
Hongka85

Post by Hongka85 »

How was it there? I'll be staying in their studio apartment in a few days time
Jivek

Post by Jivek »

I booked a room at this hotel over 16 -18.12 Mainly because i recalled that smoking weed in the room is allowed. Other reason was the location.. So is smoking still allowed inside? Also, is the staff really so nice and helpful as i have read?
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

The Saloon room is one of the best in Central Amsterdam IMO. Staff at the Bar a really nice!
It's all about THC for me.