Smoking friendly Hotels\Hostels Centrum area

Accommodation related topics.
matty223

Re: Smoking friendly Hotels\Hostels Centrum area

Post by matty223 »

Dave near London wrote: Fri 29th Dec 2017 05:42 pm No offence intended Matty - I think you are a New Yorker (or close to) and I love the city - but have always been told that in the event of a Nuclear War or similar - guaranteed survivors would be the cockroaches. :D

I am sorry you seem to be running into problems with AMS accomodation - good luck - it seems increasingly hard to get either affordable and or smoking friendly accomodation.

I had 3 days in the Abba in November - grabbed the chance when I could , as overall getting very tricky these days. Shame that the Funky Monkey is no longer there - great place to stay for all the right reasons. Good luck.
No worries, yeah always thought that but actually lady bugs are the ones that can survive Nuc fallout, watched a show on it a few years back. Who would think ?
Im just trying to be cheap, but yea prices are crazy, miss the good ole day when i could get a 4 * hotel on Priceline.com for under 70 usd

Peace matty

kushola

Post by kushola »

yoyo did you get your accomodation reserved yet?

i have a triple basic room at voyagers on 19-22.. im more than willing to share the room with someone thats cool.

in any case folks ive seen nothing but love from amsterdam so I'm only trying to give some back haha.

amsterdam is a beautiful place and its always nice to be able to enjoy the beautiful town with company :D

super excited our soon to be trip to commence.
kushola

Post by kushola »

checked international hotel and its surprisngly booked as well for almost all dates during trip for the vacation except the last 2 nights one of which i have an ensuite at voyagers. contemplating ending my trip the last night here with the double deluxe jacuzzi room?.. maybe a bunch of nice spliffs and a jacuzzi tub would be nice way to end the trip?

nothing more id like to get a ensuite room from 4/19-4/22 at the moment. I can deal with the first two nights havinga shared bath.
kushola

Post by kushola »

wow since posting that the night of 24th has now sold out at the hotel as well..

ugh