Amsterdamstay.com

Accommodation related topics.
sativa00

Amsterdamstay.com

Post by sativa00 »

Hey,

I am going back to Amsterdam in January and have found a brilliant smoking apartment with amsterdamstay.com.

I was just wondering if anyone can share any recent experiences with this company?

I can't seem to find many reviews on them so thought i'd post here before we consider booking.

Thanks in advance!

Not_the_monk

Re: Amsterdamstay.com

Post by Not_the_monk »

Yeah, I've used them lots over quite a few years, always been spot on. Individual experience obviously can vary depending on the actual owner of the apartment, the site is just the middleman essentially, but they are perfectly legit and pretty spot on with communication etc if needed.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
macky

Post by macky »

Used them last 420 there good ,plus there friends of this forum :mrgreen:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hey, I have been using Amstyerdamstay.com 3/4 times a year for the last 10years (at least) and they are very good with communication and meeting for collection of keys etc.

They also advertise here on the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory so you will not have a problem, I have noticed though that over the last say 5 years the apartments have declined in numbers for cannabis friendly ones and the prices have sky rocketed.

If you in a group then the apartment route is ideal, as you can break down the costs between you, if you are on your own the look for hotels which allow smoking or look for ones that come with a balcony, there are quite a few in town.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

mh their filters don't seem to work properly, I chose "cannabis smoking allowed" but all results say "smoking prohibited"...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Used this site for a couple visits...pretty sure it was AMS Stay.

If it is, the Coca-Cola apartment was fun theme, but really for youngsters; it's across the canal from Basjoe. There's one apartment on the 3rd floor above Barney's Farm, decent for a couple, again nothing glamorous. Also got a place a couple doors down from FEBO in the RLD, by far the best of the centrum places we've used; was 120e/night for 3 beds, 2 kitchens, 2 floors and a huge open area inside.

EDIT: and now that i checked out their website, it is completely different now. looks quite nice
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 08:42 pm Used this site for a couple visits...pretty sure it was AMS Stay.

If it is, the Coca-Cola apartment was fun theme, but really for youngsters; it's across the canal from Basjoe. There's one apartment on the 3rd floor above Barney's Farm, decent for a couple, again nothing glamorous. Also got a place a couple doors down from FEBO in the RLD, by far the best of the centrum places we've used; was 120e/night for 3 beds, 2 kitchens, 2 floors and a huge open area inside.

EDIT: and now that i checked out their website, it is completely different now. looks quite nice
Hi TwoCanucks, I to have stayed in this apartment to and it is opposite Basjoes, whilst there hanging out of the window late at night I watched 4 different cars get broken into and 2 push bikes stolen. So it is good for entertainment value also late at night. Check the shelf may be some weed baggies up there :P 8) Also if you book this one, have a look for my slaps that are in there and around town Nugsmanuk.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

i have used a vape in apartments that say no smoking. never had a problem..... just a thought (traveled with a mighty)