Trolling

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Nimrod

Re: Trolling

Post by Nimrod »

redeyezman wrote:Thanks to TreeTop for all he does for ACD. He brings great credit to himself, trolls, marijuana, and the moon.
:lol: hear hear! and he still wants to be a moderator :roll: :lol:

treetop

Post by treetop »

Oooohhhh lookatme I know which trams/buses to take....

yawn
How much did you produce?
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvka3S ... e=youtu.be

how do you put the youtube video in a post thought I'd ask here just so I could troll :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Willjay wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvka3S ... e=youtu.be

how do you put the youtube video in a post thought I'd ask here just so I could troll :mrgreen:
Wow, been a member all that time and still can't read, wtf, pFff

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 21&t=19298

Read this then do it yourself, sick of dealing with these uneducated fools :wink:
gronin

Post by gronin »

Another year. Whoopie-fucking-do.

Just back from work. London fireworks... didn't they look good! You can thank me for a tiny bit of the presentation. That Auld Lang Syne was a bit shit though.

Haven't even looked on here for some months and lord knows what possesses me to do so now... I'm stone cold straight and sober which has never happened when I've previously posted.

Kermit is quite right about my mid-life crisis; I freely admitted it as the motive for my ruinously expensive Mokum jaunt back in the spring. See my post 7th June 2014 in this very thread. The 14 grand spunked meant I didn't make back to Amsterdam so missed the glorious opportunity to T&T with those few of you who'd actually want to meet me. No loss for any of us, of course.

So what's new here? Looking about.. some feller wants weed that tastes of sweeties. Menthol cigs and alcopops are bad enough.

Some others have just caught on to the 1012 project (CS closures in Warmoestraat) several years after the actual news.

Instagram takes stoner narcissism to a new level.

(I still wonder how it's going for the guy who had been planning his Amsterdam trip for 15 years and still hadn't made it over there. That's stoned...)

Jeez.. it's all a bit mundane...but peaceful. So, in spite of my innate vitriol, I can only say.. Gelukkig NieuwJaar to you all - esp. Treetop and even USBongLord.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :? :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :P :)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!