Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Old members

Post by cantona7 »

Willjay wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 07:53 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 03:44 am member since july 2006. i lurk and still read the forum topics here and there, rarely post though. hope everyone is well and good. happy smoking guys and gals.
If I remember correctly you were pursuing an advanced degree, hows that going or am I remembering wrong
still a work in progress. taking classes when i can. been paying my own tuition though so its taken years. haven't given up though! haven't taken any classes since 2016 but actually plan to go back this fall or winter. just mainly been traveling,living and working. was a budtender at a local rec shop in tacoma,wa called the Joint for awhile(clever name eh? :lol: ) worked at a grow and extraction company as well. been working with my friend as well at his extraction company..he grows and makes his own hash,and oil as well as rosin. vends said product down in california in the mmj market. for anyone interested a good way to keep up with my activities is to check my instagram @shooter_mcdabbin

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
gapie

Post by gapie »

cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 07:02 pm
gapie wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 12:15 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 03:44 am member since july 2006. i lurk and still read the forum topics here and there, rarely post though. hope everyone is well and good. happy smoking guys and gals.
heheee long time no see your posts u ok cantona
Doing fine gapie . Still living in Seattle . Still dabbing way too much oil and full melt/rosin. Was budtending here for awhile . Tired of all the fake folks and drama on Facebook
I see me 2 a bit aarghh stooopid people AROUND this planet and on internet trollZ
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

gapie wrote: Sun 31st Mar 2019 12:50 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 07:02 pm
gapie wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 12:15 pm

heheee long time no see your posts u ok cantona
Doing fine gapie . Still living in Seattle . Still dabbing way too much oil and full melt/rosin. Was budtending here for awhile . Tired of all the fake folks and drama on Facebook
I see me 2 a bit aarghh stooopid people AROUND this planet and on internet trollZ
trolls suck. dont let them or stupid people bother ya stan. i always see you smoking the good weed and concentrate on instagram maybe they are jealous of ya
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Trad

Post by Trad »

Hey Cantona.
Good to see you post again.😁😎
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

:D :D
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

kingbee wrote: Tue 19th Nov 2019 10:07 am Does anyone know what happened to an old member called Uncle Ron? - The last message he posted was in around 2016, and he was having health problems, so am not sure if he has passed away now or not, as he has not posted since..??
I remember Uncle Ron myself and met him once in Abraxass for a couple of smokes, I was running under another username back then (stenman), but haven't seen or heard from him since then, I think his health was ok when we met him. hope he is doing ok.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I've just noticed notsofasteddie has become an unperson. His posts, however, are still there, as far as I can see, because you can't search on him from a nonexistent profile, only from comments about or to him. I must have missed something. I know he really exists, because I met him in the old Utopia nearly a decade ago. Probably around the time I met Uncle Ron, also there, though on a different visit.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

FODSmith wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 03:05 pm I've just noticed notsofasteddie has become an unperson. His posts, however, are still there, as far as I can see, because you can't search on him from a nonexistent profile, only from comments about or to him. I must have missed something. I know he really exists, because I met him in the old Utopia nearly a decade ago. Probably around the time I met Uncle Ron, also there, though on a different visit.
yeah - I was wondering about him too....

met him number of years ago. Nice guy. Handed over his extra smoke to me, before he left.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 03:08 pm
FODSmith wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 03:05 pm I've just noticed notsofasteddie has become an unperson. His posts, however, are still there, as far as I can see, because you can't search on him from a nonexistent profile, only from comments about or to him. I must have missed something. I know he really exists, because I met him in the old Utopia nearly a decade ago. Probably around the time I met Uncle Ron, also there, though on a different visit.

met him number of years ago. Nice guy. Handed over his extra smoke to me, before he left.
:( Sad news that the profile is gone, that doesn't bode well... Did notice that he wasn't posting his usual flow of news and random weed / Ams related info (which was appreciated), but hadn't gone as far as to start looking for his profile. We've never met him, but from what we here from those we know that did, he sounds like a really nice and easy going guy, sad if he is gone from the forum, hope he is ok!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 03:24 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 03:08 pm

:( Sad news that the profile is gone, that doesn't bode well... Did notice that he wasn't posting his usual flow of news and random weed / Ams related info (which was appreciated), but hadn't gone as far as to start looking for his profile. We've never met him, but from what we here from those we know that did, he sounds like a really nice and easy going guy, sad if he is gone from the forum, hope he is ok!

CC

oh dear. that does not sound good. This conveyor belt of life, just keeps moving us along. 😢
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

kingbee wrote: Tue 3rd Dec 2019 06:08 pm
Ghost wrote: Tue 3rd Dec 2019 05:55 pm
kingbee wrote: Tue 19th Nov 2019 10:07 am Does anyone know what happened to an old member called Uncle Ron? - The last message he posted was in around 2016, and he was having health problems, so am not sure if he has passed away now or not, as he has not posted since..??
I remember Uncle Ron myself and met him once in Abraxass for a couple of smokes, I was running under another username back then (stenman), but haven't seen or heard from him since then, I think his health was ok when we met him. hope he is doing ok.
Ok thanks dude, I didn't really like the dude myself, but am curious and just wondered if he died or not, as he apparently had heart problems and was old.
Uncle Ron was probably in his mid 40s when he was still posting.
"Laif" with a long "a".
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

kingbee wrote: Sat 28th Dec 2019 11:08 am
Lafe wrote: Sat 28th Dec 2019 02:06 am Uncle Ron was probably in his mid 40s when he was still posting.
As I understand it, 'Uncle Ron' was a fair bit older than that. I seem to remember he told me he was either retired or semi-retired, and lived in Stuttgart growing weed. That was public information, I'm not doxxing him.

Other members here met him in person, so they would know his true age, but I'm guessing he would be late 60s/early 70s by now.

Looked up his profile.....it says he's 58. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.