Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Trad

Re: Old members

Post by Trad »

Well, I've booked Voyagers for 420 and was hoping some of you 'old timers' are thinking of attending.
AZ, Willjay, Ed, Kermit, Milehigh and everyone else. Let's make this the one we will all remember and treasure.
😀😆😁😂😊🤣😋😃😄😅😆😀😎

If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Trad wrote: Sat 22nd Dec 2018 08:34 pm Well, I've booked Voyagers for 420 and was hoping some of you 'old timers' are thinking of attending.
AZ, Willjay, Ed, Kermit, Milehigh and everyone else. Let's make this the one we will all remember and treasure.
😀😆😁😂😊🤣😋😃😄😅😆😀😎
Sorry Trad injury and illness will keep me home partying along virtually with you all
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Trad

Post by Trad »

Hey Willjay.
Sorry to hear of the medical. Hope you will on a speedy recovery.
I don't know about you but, with all the abuse that I have put upon this body it should have broken long before now.
We will be thinking of you and raise a joint..oops, that should read 'blaze' ..to you.
😁😁😁😁😎
JMH
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Trad wrote: Sat 22nd Dec 2018 09:53 pm Hey Willjay.
Sorry to hear of the medical. Hope you will on a speedy recovery.
I don't know about you but, with all the abuse that I have put upon this body it should have broken long before now.
We will be thinking of you and raise a joint..oops, that should read 'blaze' ..to you.
😁😁😁😁😎
When you dropped of the forum for awhile I was worried you fell from a roof and didn’t stick the landing
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Trad

Post by Trad »

Hey Willjay.
Haha, not on any roofs anymore.
Just hoping I can keep up with Gapie in April, I'll have to work out before I go...😂😂😂😂
JMH
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yeah im still going, just other stuff took over, like smoking more weed and concentrates and trying to hold down some work. But still going strong, am I an oldie member 2008? theres still a few more I talk to that are still going strong to.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

And what ever happened to Boner? Soul Rider? Cisco (good guy)?. Twichindino (didn't spell that right), Valo ( another old time member), they were all good for useful information whilst touring the dam.

Last time I saw Valo was in Rick's and we had a few beers sat by the canal whilst smoking a few doobies.

Cisco I last saw in Green Place for a session, I think it was on his birthday sometime.

Boner was full of good information as was Twitch.

Soul Rider(Andy) I last saw a few years back to.

Any body still see or hear from any of these guys?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Last saw Cisco in Amsterdam at 4/20 2017
Boner was last seen running a Facebook group named after this site
Twichaldinho was around last year but hasn't posted for a while
Valo hasn't been around since 2015 and SoulRider since 2012

People come and go I guess
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 03:31 pm Last saw Cisco in Amsterdam at 4/20 2017

Thanks Lemming for the heads up on a few of the old members, many more that I didn't name to that could of been added to the list. You are right people do come and go, that's life and things can change as well as people's thinking. Just like how Amsterdam has changed over the years since I first visited in 1994.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Ghost wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 08:46 pm
Lemming wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 03:31 pm Last saw Cisco in Amsterdam at 4/20 2017

Thanks Lemming for the heads up on a few of the old members, many more that I didn't name to that could of been added to the list. You are right people do come and go, that's life and things can change as well as people's thinking. Just like how Amsterdam has changed over the years since I first visited in 1994.
We all pop in and out of the forums for a while but we always return lol.

Been a member for a while now and miss the original crew I hooked up with at the start. I especially miss Andy (AKA SoulRider) that dude was funny as fuck!

Good to see you back mate! Dev
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Devore wrote: Fri 15th Feb 2019 02:30 pm
Ghost wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 08:46 pm

We all pop in and out of the forums for a while but we always return lol.

Been a member for a while now and miss the original crew I hooked up with at the start. I especially miss Andy (AKA SoulRider) that dude was funny as fuck!

Good to see you back mate! Dev
Hi Dev,

Many thanks there mate, hope you are doing well? Yes it has been a while since I have seen any one really, would be good to catch up with a few of the old timers again.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

member since july 2006. i lurk and still read the forum topics here and there, rarely post though. hope everyone is well and good. happy smoking guys and gals.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
gapie

Post by gapie »

cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 03:44 am member since july 2006. i lurk and still read the forum topics here and there, rarely post though. hope everyone is well and good. happy smoking guys and gals.
heheee long time no see your posts u ok cantona
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

gapie wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 12:15 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 03:44 am member since july 2006. i lurk and still read the forum topics here and there, rarely post though. hope everyone is well and good. happy smoking guys and gals.
heheee long time no see your posts u ok cantona
Doing fine gapie . Still living in Seattle . Still dabbing way too much oil and full melt/rosin. Was budtending here for awhile . Tired of all the fake folks and drama on Facebook
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

If I remember correctly you were pursuing an advanced degree, hows that going or am I remembering wrong
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org