ACD Instagram page?

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Kenshiro

ACD Instagram page?

Post by Kenshiro »

Noticed that there is an ACD instagram page, I assume this is run by the guys doing the facebook group as there is a comment on the Balloons photo of everyone from 420 saying "a few of our Facebook members"

Just wanted to check and also make anyone aware of this as I know some people aren't happy with their faces being about without prior consent etc.

macky

Re: ACD Instagram page?

Post by macky »

sNc wrote: Sun 7th May 2017 02:04 pm Noticed that there is an ACD instagram page, I assume this is run by the guys doing the facebook group as there is a comment on the Balloons photo of everyone from 420 saying "a few of our Facebook members"

Just wanted to check and also make anyone aware of this as I know some people aren't happy with their faces being about without prior consent etc.
Hard to figure peoples name from picture ,if it,s off your phone they may know who took it …maybe :D
Facebook page is harmless just as Instagram will be ….just a clique not to worry.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I wouldn't worry, nobody from this forum afilliates with this strange acd facebook stuff;D Or if anyone ever did say anything there, they're probably banned there :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
gromit

Post by gromit »

:clap: :clap:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

I'm not worried, I wasn't even there :lol: it was just off the back of a conversation Lemming & CC were having about privacy and people were concerned about stuff being posted or their faces without consent or knowledge.
Was just a friendly heads up in case anyone was in the photo that wasn't happy for it to be out there.