More Countries Forum - Canada

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
RoMoney

More Countries Forum - Canada

Post by RoMoney »

Given their changes, I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to think about giving them their own slot as it were similar to Spain, US etc.

What do people think?

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Willjay

Re: More Countries Forum - Canada

Post by Willjay »

I am hungry for information :D we are planning a trip up north next spring summer 8) so a separate forum might be a good idea :mrgreen: the world is going green :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We're all for it and think it would be well deserved.

There's a bit of a problem with reviews though, because most of the places or sources we (or most of the other cannatourists on the forum) have visited are now illegal and not part of Ontario's scheme for legal weed. Yes, yes, we know, they we're legal to begin with but who knows what will happen to them now and...

Anyways yea for a Canada addition to the forum from us!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 18th Oct 2018 09:53 pm We're all for it and think it would be well deserved.

There's a bit of a problem with reviews though, because most of the places or sources we (or most of the other cannatourists on the forum) have visited are now illegal and not part of Ontario's scheme for legal weed. Yes, yes, we know, they we're legal to begin with but who knows what will happen to them now and...

Anyways yea for a Canada addition to the forum from us!
I like the forum idea, but like the Spain forum it needs to be earned. When posts and reviews start showing up, then there should be a new forum. Maybe a new mission for Macky and the other Canadian ACD members!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I think it would be quite easy to move the Canada forum up to the top level. What we really need, though, is some original posts in there to make it worthy of such promotion.

There is some great stuff in there but it's lost in amongst piles of second-hand material that at least borders on being spam.

We have some brilliant Canadian members (TwoCanucks, Macky, Trad off the top of my head. I'm sure there's loads more.) If any of you guys would like to take on the Canada forum and attempt to build it up, that would be brilliant. I'll happily make you moderator if that helps.

The same applies to USA, incidentally. I'd love to see lists and reviews of all of those dispensaries and stuff.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Come on Canadians, get posting :) Until I make a trip there, I'm not sure I'll be much good for content, but I will pay a bit more attention to the forum. It's a fair point about the Spanish forum as it does have a lot more content and conversation.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!