Best XTC Substitute

Spacefunk

Re: Best XTC Substitute

Post by Spacefunk »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:BZP is horrible dirty nasty drug, you would do well to stay well away from it.
Agreed.

If you're looking for ecstasy I'd suggest staying away from the smartshops and going to a psytrance or other electronic party, and seeing if you can score there. Chances are you'll at least get something that works, even if you pay a slightly inflated price.

Previously I'm pretty certain some of the smartshop products contained substances like 4-MMC (Mephedrone) and bk-MDMA (Methylone), but I think they've mostly been taken off the market. Methylone is a chemical analogue of MDMA, and is fairly similar in its effects (though much less intense). Mephedrone is more stimulating, being an analogue of methcathinone, but also has empathogenic properties (but from the little experience I've had with this substance, it seems very addictive and more importantly, very unhealthy). The two of them combined are much more than a sum of their parts, and come very close to pure MDMA (+ speed for stimulation).

I'm not sure if there's any products that contain those on the market anymore, but if they are, they would most probably be the closest thing to ecstasy you can get (anywhere).

DjShaggy

Re: Best XTC Substitute

Post by DjShaggy »

most of the pills you buy in the clubs wont be E... besides as eks says himself,,, i beg ya please dont take E's, crack cocaine charlie and speed, all ya really need is a big bag of weed!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986