Truffles to the UK?

Felty

Truffles to the UK?

Post by Felty »

Absolutely loved truffles when we went the dam and fancy getting some over here.

Anyone know any websites that sell and delivery truffles to the UK? Not SR, cba with bitcoins.

If not no worries, ill be back in 6 months anyway

Stay High
Skyrat

Re: Truffles to the UK?

Post by Skyrat »

http://www.magictruffles.com/ deliver to the UK, never done it myself...i keep putting it off because i'm lazy as shit. according to their FAQ though they can deliver to anywhere in the EU without any issues as the truffles are "technically" legal.
LIL HAFFFF DEEEEEEAD
Panog

Post by Panog »

You could also buy a growbox online and grow your own. Really easy and you only need 20cm squared in a closet
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

Truffles like all other Magic Mushrooms are classified as a class A drug in the UK. They are not legal, if caught in possession of them you will be liable to the same penalties as any other class A.
Hang on to your head
Felty

Post by Felty »

Cheers guys, truffles were easily my highlight of the holiday can't wait to get some more now
Stay High
Felty

Post by Felty »

They the same quality as the dam ones?
Stay High
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Silk road.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Felty

Post by Felty »

Cba with bit coins dude. Read the reviews on the link above and it seems pretty easy ordering them
Stay High
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

if you are really willing to go the risk of getting a class a delivered to you in uk then don't waste your time with truffles - get some copelandia II off shayana smart shop.

truffles are legal in Holland as the dutch authorities produced a list of banned species. In uk and most other countries it is any product that contains the active compounds, so truffles are just as illegal in uk as mushrooms.

Years ago I posted some fresh Hawaiians from Amsterdam, but the cheeky bastards at customs opened it emptied my shrooms then sent the package on to me. That was post ban in uk, pre ban in Holland. It is difficult to say what would be done if they intercepted them now.

A friend of mine had his package from shayana opened by customs but it is so well disguised that customs could not tell what it was and sent it on. That is not going to be the case with fresh truffles.
We cant stop here this is bat country
dawid70

Post by dawid70 »

Thanks for nice post share here.
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

Zamnesia sells them and delivers to the uk , from what I know

My mates dog brought some from this website and he seemed please with them Delivered by ups good prices and the website doesn't look cheap and takey and good communication with the company

Hes seemed to like them shame dogs can't talk ;)

http://www.zamnesia.com/96-magicmagic-truffles

Enjoy
renzo

Post by renzo »

Magic Truffles Shop is one of the best online source to buy magic truffles and other cultivation stuff. They are very professional because at their website you'll find all the information about magic truffles in the Magic Truffles Blog Section. With that its easy to find interesting facts about magic truffles and if you are beginner than its easy for you to choose the best variety for you.