MDMA or "Molly" Is Not the Enemy

RvanSteensel

Re: MDMA or "Molly" Is Not the Enemy

Post by RvanSteensel »

ive done it bout 10times in the last year.
Never liked pills , but this stuff is just godlike , IF crystalline .

Had profound effects on my selfesteem and ways of thinking .

I would call it a mild psychedelic medium drug .
It definitly has hazards , but if you stay at 220 mg , 1 dose a night ,
maximum 2 times a month , you'll do fine .

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

here in Boston ,we recently had a several deaths from Molly or that,s what they say it was .
H
orle

Post by orle »

there's regular reports by drug testing services in Amsterdam that mention the very toxic PMMA being sold as MDMA: see Jellinek testing lab, with warnings as recent as late august.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Dimon wrote:here in Boston ,we recently had a several deaths from Molly or that,s what they say it was .

If someone tries to sell you molly , and it's powder ; Don't buy it .

It's a simple rule some people don't follow . Their own fault .
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

RvanSteensel wrote:
Dimon wrote:here in Boston ,we recently had a several deaths from Molly or that,s what they say it was .

So its their own fault that they died because they weren't clued up about MDMA, STFU dude, really. :shock:
I suspect you would very feel different if a family member or friend succumbed to an MDMA overdose or poisoning.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:

So its their own fault that they died because they weren't clued up about MDMA, STFU dude, really. :shock:
I suspect you would very feel different if a family member or friend succumbed to an MDMA overdose or poisoning.
And that is BECAUSE of prohibition .
If this shit was sold at the candystore , it would have a LABEL .
And your teacher would talk to you about it in school , instead of just saying "Drugs are bad".
Teachers should explain what are the effects , what are the dangers , and if you do try drugs ,
what to look out for .

The bad move is to shy away from drugs
Last edited by RvanSteensel on Thu 21st Nov 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panog

Post by Panog »

I can't agree more. You could ask for a license to buy drugs at your doctor who would make you sign a paper stating that you know and accept the danger.
Money for the country, no more drug cartels, pure uncut stuff : problem solved.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Panog wrote:I can't agree more. You could ask for a license to buy drugs at your doctor who would make you sign a paper stating that you know and accept the danger.
Money for the country, no more drug cartels, pure uncut stuff : problem solved.
+1
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote: So its their own fault that they died because they weren't clued up about MDMA, STFU dude, really. :shock:

Taking drugs is your responsibility .
And no i wouldn't feel diffrenent , cause in my eyes everyone on this planet is dead already .
Emotions are for the weak , Death is the pursuit of life .
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

interesting reading but a one or two mistakes in article such as:

"anesthetics such as Ketamine or dextromethorphan (DXM)"

ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic , dextromethorphan is an anti-tuissive which acts as a dissociative hallucinogenic at high doses (a fairly horrible one at that). Besides there are far more dangerous chemicals than those mentioned in article. Unlike MDMA some of these chemicals are extremely dangerous. PMMA is only one example there are dozens of others.

I do agree that in its pure form MDMA is relatively safe. Former uk drug advisors statement that it is no more risky than riding a horse cost him his job because statistically its true.
We cant stop here this is bat country
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

One for the money , two for the better green
3,4-methylene dioxymethamfetamine
joe blow

Post by joe blow »

Had 1.5gms pure MDMA on New Year's Eve, first time in years, stayed up 24 hours, talked more shit than ever before, told every one I loved them and saw everybody's good points..put the world to rights . Told people me life story . Then back to reality, sore mouth, headache, feeling like shit , not eating, not remembering every thing you said and done...not loveing myself or anyone else... Truth be told never again, It's all bullshit, come the next morning it's like where did that nice man I became last night go? Your like who r you, an what you doing in my house.. I said what last night? You ever seen what every one looks like when u stop the music an turn the lights on?
Bunch of gurning bug eyed zombies...who are gonna be paying the price for their exertions. The come down is as bad as the drug is good.. Think I will stick with the herb, far easier on the system...
Do unto others as you do unto yourself
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

joe blow wrote:Had 1.5gms pure MDMA on New Year's Eve, first time in years, stayed up 24 hours, talked more shit than ever before, told every one I loved them and saw everybody's good points..put the world to rights . Told people me life story . Then back to reality, sore mouth, headache, feeling like shit , not eating, not remembering every thing you said and done...not loveing myself or anyone else... Truth be told never again, It's all bullshit, come the next morning it's like where did that nice man I became last night go? Your like who r you, an what you doing in my house.. I said what last night? You ever seen what every one looks like when u stop the music an turn the lights on?
Bunch of gurning bug eyed zombies...who are gonna be paying the price for their exertions. The come down is as bad as the drug is good.. Think I will stick with the herb, far easier on the system...
wel yeah that bad come down is cause you took WAYY to much lol .

i stick with 300mg
Panog

Post by Panog »

If you took 1.5g for your first time it was faaaaaaaar from being pure stuff mate
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Panog wrote:If you took 1.5g for your first time it was faaaaaaaar from being pure stuff mate
yeah i guess it must have been methedrone or methylone