shrooms

nala2991

shrooms

Post by nala2991 »

ok so i used to live in haarlem a year ago, i lived there for around 4 months. back then i could buy real shrooms in amsterdam, not truffles, real shrooms from a place! i read somewhere here that it is no longer possible to buy shrooms as easily in amsterdam..... does anyone have any information about this? i am travelling to amsterdam soon and i was just curious if i still had a chance at getting my hands on some real shrooms!

sensismiler

Re: shrooms

Post by sensismiler »

About 3 threads down from this one there is another thread asking the exact same question. Yes they are available, you just need to ask discreetly and in the right shop. I don't know which shops have them and I doubt anyone that does will be willing to post the names publicly. Just ask around politely and I'm sure you'll track some down.

If you struggle in the smartshops it is worth asking in the small headshops. I've been offered them once or twice in them without even mentioning truffles. Just a 'pssst... want to buy shrooms?' kinda deal
sashasuman

Post by sashasuman »

Where I can find some place where I can drink my beer and roll a joint. Is that SF now?
Are you worried about testking.us certification practice mica
renzo

Post by renzo »

nala2991 wrote:ok so i used to live in haarlem a year ago, i lived there for around 4 months. back then i could buy real shrooms in amsterdam, not truffles, real shrooms from a place! i read somewhere here that it is no longer possible to buy shrooms as easily in amsterdam..... does anyone have any information about this? i am travelling to amsterdam soon and i was just curious if i still had a chance at getting my hands on some real shrooms!
You can't by shrooms but you can still buy magic mushrooms spores :)
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

sashasuman wrote:Where I can find some place where I can drink my beer and roll a joint. Is that SF now?
Hill street booze Batavia wonder bar one and 2 you will find most pubs have a smoke room for u to enjoy a pint and a joint :mrgreen: