Which is the best psychedelic truffle??

renzo

Which is the best psychedelic truffle??

Post by renzo »

Now me and my friends are ready for little higher with psychedelics. We have started last time with Tampanensis 5gm and the experience was good. Now we have planned to some extra more effects. Is anyone there who let us know which is the best one for us.. I have read on http://www.magic-truffles-shop.com/ that dragon's dynamite is stronger.. Send me some suggestion...

Lemon Haze

Re: Which is the best psychedelic truffle??

Post by Lemon Haze »

I had 15 grams of Dutchii Truffles from Chills and Thrills last time I was in town. Much more visual than anything else I've tried there. Not the same as real shrooms, but better than the other truffles I've had.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

I've had the strongest ones that mush magic do ,
Both 15g packs and there pretty strong on a empty stomach hollandia was strong but taste was a bit bad and utopia taste was fine stronger visuals pretty trippy and there air sealed so no need for fridges just open and munch when ya ready
think both were near €15 from babas souvenir shop
Another weaker truffle with nice visuals and just another effects so u can still walk around dam nicely was Psilocybe dragon magic truffle , nice truffle not too bad taste lol

Anyway enjoy
empty stomach with a full mind and your on your way
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

Some details on levels of truffles and effects on this site
http://www.zamnesia.com/96-magic-truffles
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

What would you recommend for someone whose never tried truffles or mushroom, but wants to enjoy something different and give them a bash.
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

My wife and I ate some of these, it was her first time. Try 5 grams, half a box if you buy 10, and wait about 90 mins to see how you feel. If you want more just eat the rest of the box. Once you try them once you'll know how much you like and then can eat the whole 10 next time if you dig that vibe.

http://www.magic-truffles-shop.com/magi ... icana.html

They were not very visual, but got us laughing non-stop for a good hour or so.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
jayjayseya

Re: Which is the best psychedelic truffl

Post by jayjayseya »

Ganjaman70 wrote:What would you recommend for someone whose never tried truffles or mushroom, but wants to enjoy something different and give them a bash.
The first truffles I had and where a bit gentler where the ATLANTIS TRUFFLES I had half a 15g portion and my mate had other half nice for first time when ur not sure what to expect ,,nice smooth trip slight visuals . If trip gets a little heavy or too much to handle just keep a sweet drink and food with u and that should help the effects ease off

Enjoy

Best to have first truffles/shrooms trip sumwhere quite relaxing and somewhere u can be in control of your surroundings u don't wanna be tripping bad on a busy street . U would wanna jump in canal lol
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Good advice. I always just chill in my hotel room for a few hours while tripping and then after things wear off a bit I go sit in a coffee shop and ride the rest of the trip out. Being in a busy street in Ams tripping wouldn't be fun, at least for me anyway.
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

The strongest ones available at the moment should be the High Hawaiian Truffles. Only one size available of this truffle strain and it is a very visual one. I´ve had numerous colourful trips with these truffles, but be aware, if you are a beginner you should avoid these. If you have none to little experience and feel confident enough about your mental state I´d recommend the Atlantis Strain, which is the one I buy for my guests which have none to little tripping experience. I would also recommend Smartshop Kokopelis as these guys knows exaclty what they are talking about. They won´t sell you the most expensive strains just to make cash. They also have a really nice lounge where you can trip and smoke some spliffs and have some really nice chai tea.
Nothing But Spirit
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

Ganjaman70 wrote:What would you recommend for someone whose never tried truffles or mushroom, but wants to enjoy something different and give them a bash.
The Atlantis or Mexican strains.
Nothing But Spirit
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

And also. To get a real nice effect from truffles you should not have eaten for the last four hours before eating them. You can kill the horrible taste (some people don´t mind it but I really hate the taste) with some chocolate, which also is supposed to boost the effect a little. The darker chocolate the better. @ Kokopelis they sell raw chocolate by the counter that is abolutely essential for me when I eat truffles :)
Nothing But Spirit
GoG

Post by GoG »

Yes i find chocolate improves the effect for me also
Myro

Post by Myro »

What do you think about Dolphins Delights from Kokopelli and Hawaiian from that smartshopt in De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam running some Pakie (that church right to Dam square). The name of the street is Gravenstraat.
I tried both of that, so want your thought of that.
jonnerriah

Post by jonnerriah »

ate 15g of Atlantis truffles on wed night..not done any tripping for a while..wow !!! very visual , no headfuck which uk shrooms can give me big time..My mrs has never done shrooms before..she loved them ..Stayed opposite Grasshopper ..so just looked out of window watching it dance around for few hours..
We ate them in Hunters , they tasted rank , but just washed em down with fanta..45 mins l8r we had to lave as were feeling really fucked...got to hotel smoked a few pre rolls and had a great time....I defo recomend..wish I ate them earle ir in holiday..oh well i know for nxt time !"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can I cant ?
ga

Post by ga »

i did 45 grams of dragon in the last 40 days 15 grams pack at time
pretty new remember me cubensis no visual very good to stop activitas and to start with a new power

maybe actually the best for newsby are mexican the original truffles