Which is the best psychedelic truffle??

j-smoker

Re: Which is the best psychedelic truffle??

Post by j-smoker »

For someone who has never taken mushrooms before Mexicana are the ones to go for. If you like them try philosophers stones or Atlantis next time. And definitely trip in your hotel room, once the trip has peaked go out and explore the quiet canal ring streets if you feel up to it.

We cant stop here this is bat country
renzo

Post by renzo »

j-smoker wrote:For someone who has never taken mushrooms before Mexicana are the ones to go for. If you like them try philosophers stones or Atlantis next time. And definitely trip in your hotel room, once the trip has peaked go out and explore the quiet canal ring streets if you feel up to it.
The Philosopher's Stone and Atlantis are strongly related truffles and both of them have strong effects. So for a beginner they should try something other like mexicana truffles
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

Eh? That's why I suggested Mexicana first and Atlantis if the person liked the Mexicana for next time.

All truffles are closely related as they all derive from cubenisis species. However Atlantis and philosophers stones give very different trips. Philosophers stones are good for "mind surfing", Atlantis are much more visual.
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Well I've just necked a box of Atlantis truffle and waiting on them kicking in. Lol gonna do some tripping in my room then get out for some visuals in a couple hours :lol:
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

hope it was a good trip :wink: