Lethal ecstasy pills prompt “red alert” warning during ADE

RvanSteensel

Re: Lethal ecstasy pills prompt “red alert” warning during ADE

Post by RvanSteensel »

the red supermans are demonized for several years now , in holland and spain both
this aint news lol

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

nah Trimbos claim this pill came up in there testing facilitys ... a week before ADE
Just like last year ....
and when i went to spain for Carnaval , spanish authority also said it was found a week before xD

BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics
macky

Post by macky »

BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics[/quote]Ah! You every hear of Fentanyl? You can not know what's in pills after there pressed .In smack or pills this is one of a couple opioids new to market that are causing over doses. Thousand have died in my country this year alone. This is stupid to tell tourist the pills are clean in Holland .
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

macky wrote:BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics
Ah! You every hear of Fentanyl? You can not know what's in pills after there pressed .In smack or pills this is one of a couple opioids new to market that are causing over doses. Thousand have died in my country this year alone. This is stupid to tell tourist the pills are clean in Holland .[/quote]

buts its true tho