ecstasy

dbhertz17

ecstasy

Post by dbhertz17 »

Anyone know somewhere or someone i can get some pills or mdma?

Nuggz

Re: ecstasy

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah pm redeyezman he's resident hard-drugs dealer on the forum. You're welcome
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

nice one
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I also reckon Jesscass could sort you some choice crystal meth if you give him a shout, haven't tried it but based on his posts it must be some killa shit
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

I'm just after some world famous Dutch ecstasy 😁
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

dbhertz17 wrote: Sun 22nd Jul 2018 08:59 pm I'm just after some world famous Dutch ecstasy 😁
I'd recommend the Red Light District for Dutch ecstasy! :lol:
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

yea ive bought the liquid ecstasy from a smart shop in the red light district. The first time it was fairly decent ecstasy like. But the second time was a lot weaker more of a coke/speed type buzz. Im not gonna buy off street dealer as we all know there shit is fake or just pure shite. :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nah bruv, you're just not gettin' the right stuff. Gotta get the real dutch triple liqueefinated ecstasy, they don't sell that in the smart shops, you gotta get them on the "off-the-smart-shop-scene" for liqueefinated stuff. Get that and some of them tins, be the shit, only way to go innit.

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

under the counter stuff is what i got but i need superman shit! :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

'aight, then you are really looking for that killer Dutch shit innit, gotta get the stuff that's distilitated right, made all concentwated and such. Ask for the liqueefinated XTC that's been cooked in a Dutch oven, that reduces it to the really stinky dinky stuff ok.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

In the current mega-pill climate, half for a laugh becomes an ever more important principle...
dbhertz17

Post by dbhertz17 »

anyone know where i can actually find some? winston does a dnb night im wondering if there will be someone there selling?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

If I were looking for drugs - I'd go to the place I suspected I could find them and ask around there.
That winston chap sounds like the plug.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

The reality is no one is going to give you an answer, or at least one you want to hear, on this forum.

I understand your predicament but hard drug sourcing is best left for the deep web. This is a cannabis forum.

I know the Winston... been there a few times. Get talking to a few people in there, find someone who is clearly mashed and you should get sorted.

As per usual Do not buy anything from street dealers. You're putting yourself at serious risk.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Junglist Movement wrote: Thu 26th Jul 2018 09:12 pm The reality is no one is going to give you an answer, or at least one you want to hear, on this forum.

I understand your predicament but hard drug sourcing is best left for the deep web. This is a cannabis forum.

I know the Winston... been there a few times. Get talking to a few people in there, find someone who is clearly mashed and you should get sorted.

As per usual Do not buy anything from street dealers. You're putting yourself at serious risk.
This! Also Redeyez man, if he doesn't answer call your local police dept and report his punk ass to the better business bureau