Post restante mdma darknet

Not_the_monk

Re: Post restante mdma darknet

Post by Not_the_monk »

Well this is a fun thread. I think it might have gone a bit better if the OP had maybe avoided the pre-emptive comment about forum posters, and perhaps not mentioned mdma and the darknet as clearly this forum isn't for that stuff; perhaps just suggesting you needed something important sending out to you while you're on holiday & don't want to use a hotel might have been wise?

Anyway, I think this may explain if translated - https://www.postnl.nl/klantenservice/ad ... =position1 - not sure that actual post offices exist anymore, services mostly run out of bookshops like Primera but post restante should still be possible through those once you've identified one, assuming you're happy to show genuine ID to pick up a letter sent to your real name...

nala2991

Post by nala2991 »

I just read the sad news of Nol's death, and I'm feeling emotional. So yeah guys, I definitely went overboard. Sorry for the cunty remarks, I meant it as banter at first (before it went too far) but understand that you didn't see any of it as banter since no one here knows me.

Yes, I should have just said it was a normal package I wanted sent to me and not mdma via darknet. It wasn't really relevant what was sent to me since I was only wondering about poste restante, and not mdma.

Rip Nol, thanks for fighting for the cause and for not letting the wietpas touch haarlem back in 2011-12
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

nala2991 wrote: Thu 1st Aug 2019 09:14 pm I just read the sad news of Nol's death, and I'm feeling emotional. So yeah guys, I definitely went overboard. Sorry for the cunty remarks, I meant it as banter at first (before it went too far) but understand that you didn't see any of it as banter since no one here knows me.

Yes, I should have just said it was a normal package I wanted sent to me and not mdma via darknet. It wasn't really relevant what was sent to me since I was only wondering about poste restante, and not mdma.

Rip Nol, thanks for fighting for the cause and for not letting the wietpas touch haarlem back in 2011-12
Well at least you apologized, and now I could see how possibly it was intended as banter, but this place is quite inactive these days and we're all a bunch of cranky, exclusive, suspicious old fucks these days. Your second wave of comebacks, definitely made some ripples though to say the least. But again, good of you to come and apologize, good luck with your hunt and delivery - and enjoy your weekend!
alexandrasanderson

Post by alexandrasanderson »

Hey there! While it's important to prioritize your safety, discussing illegal activities or substances isn't appropriate. Instead, let's focus on sharing positive experiences and exploring legal activities and attractions in Amsterdam. If you're looking for information or resources related to travel or general assistance, there are platforms like tor2door market url that provide valuable insights.