Post restante mdma darknet

nala2991

Post restante mdma darknet

Post by nala2991 »

Hi

Going to Amsterdam in 2 weeks for 4 days and want to do mdma. I know it's pointless to buy on the streets because of cunty scammers dealing everything but the drugs they claim to sell. I'm not going to stop every person I see to ask about help scoring molly, so the only available option is to order it from a Dutch based dnm dealer. I'm not staying at a hotel, so I have to use post restante. Does anyone have any info on ordering to post restante in Amsterdam?

To all those comedians that want to come here and make jokes about contacting redeyezman to buy mdma, or that it has to be liqueefinated in a dutch oven can drown in a sea of spunk.

Nuggz

Re: Post restante mdma darknet

Post by Nuggz »

Redeyezman was shot dead in a dildo shop in RLD last month, unfortunately he's out of the game. I hear Rafiki has got some jaw-grindingly good stuff though.

Barring that Silvizio's Rotterdam connection Jeroen van de Lul is a safe bet as well...good luck!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

nala2991 wrote: Wed 24th Jul 2019 04:13 pm

To all those comedians that want to come here and make jokes about contacting redeyezman to buy mdma, or that it has to be liqueefinated in a dutch oven can drown in a sea of spunk.
If I used the word I intend to use to describe you I would no doubt be banned from the forum.

That word begins with a C, ends in a T and has a U and a N in it

It’s not coconut
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
macky

Post by macky »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 24th Jul 2019 08:11 pm [quote=nala2991 post_id=422134 time=<a href="tel:1563981187">1563981187</a> user_id=78244]

If I used the word I intend to use to describe you I would no doubt be banned from the forum.

That word begins with a C, ends in a T and has a U and a N in it

It’s not coconut
[/quote]It,s OK! as long as you call him a daft cunt..no one here but Pierre speaks Scottish :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I’m learning, I’ve got it on paper but listening in conversation is really hard
nala2991

Post by nala2991 »

Why hasn't cc joined your comedian circle jerk yet? I bet they're too busy dutch ovening each other, and mr.cc getting pegged with an aubergine by ms.cc while jerking himself to his own smartass "sophisticated" posts on this forum.

Why are you even replying to my post? Aren't you too busy having a bukkake party with ms.cc while mr.cc spanks his monkey in the background like the cuck that he is? Later he'll lick every drop of spunk of her face.

It's sad to see so many 50 year olds spending all their time being a gang of "generals" on a forum like this.
macky

Post by macky »

Hey F-head your talking class A felony on an open forum and where the idiots . Mr Cc like 230lb 6foot ..real tall ,no where near fifty and I bet itching to meet you :D
You seem to be really interested in cum
nala2991

Post by nala2991 »

I never asked where to buy it, only if anyone has experience with post restante.

Awww how cute that you're threatening me on behalf of your roid-head dane butt buddy?

No one forced anyone to reply on this post, but I knew that the acd gang would reply exactly like you did. That's why I specifically told you to either answer my question or gtfo

Wtf happened to this forum anyway? It used to be great, but now it's just crap. Where did all the OGs like for example gapie go? Maybe he can't be bothered to post here as much because it's filled with shitposts from the 5 of you acd generals
macky

Post by macky »

Well big man I,m in town for eight days in oct .come on over :D I,ll be sitting by Gapie ,you can,t miss me
‘I don,t won,t street drugs ? So if I order it and get it delivered it,s now not street drug :lol: Ever hear of fentanyl?
I guess it,s away of culling the world of stupid people :D

PS you talk like you no all the old member,s ? If that,s True you would know a long time member who is always posting about MMDA and raves and all the drugs that go with that :mrgreen: Lives in Holland ,not ringing any bells ..but your great friends with the OG gang :lol: which means Old time gangster ...like fifty something :roll:
nala2991

Post by nala2991 »

What is it with you and threats? First you want cc to fight me, now you want to do it yourself?

Wow, did you seriously compare mdma to fentanyl?

I specifically didn't ask about where to buy anything, only if anyone has experience with poste restante, because I know no one is willing to give information about drug dealers (totally understandable). That's also why I didn't bother Rvaansteel by asking him to help me score.

I don't know anyone in here personally, I only meant that the old forum posters are mostly gone from this forum. Unfortunately many of them were great posters. Now all you have is you 5 ganging up on everyone and that your circlejerk has messed up the forum significantly
macky

Post by macky »

Oh! Your shit about CC is way past anything that has been said here in long time. I assume your a kid from reading your post .
You have no money :D fentanyl will kill you with a piece the size of a grain salt.
Maybe someone used the same scales when cutting up there drug,s :shock:
As you said you have not met anyone here or anyone from the past in your mind who,s 8)
Thinking way more then five here would love to meet you even a couple dozen old member,s who have had the privilege to meet Mrs CC .......you Daft Cu.....
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

nala2991 wrote: Sat 27th Jul 2019 01:18 pm What is it with you and threats? First you want cc to fight me, now you want to do it yourself?

Wow, did you seriously compare mdma to fentanyl?

I specifically didn't ask about where to buy anything, only if anyone has experience with poste restante, because I know no one is willing to give information about drug dealers (totally understandable). That's also why I didn't bother Rvaansteel by asking him to help me score.

I don't know anyone in here personally, I only meant that the old forum posters are mostly gone from this forum. Unfortunately many of them were great posters. Now all you have is you 5 ganging up on everyone and that your circlejerk has messed up the forum significantly
Stop asking shit cunt questions then. This is a forum about coffeeshops and cannabis not fucking MDMA.

Dickhead.
nala2991

Post by nala2991 »

Ok, so now apparently the whole forum wants to beat me up. That means my insults were awesome and worked 100%, thanks for confirming the PWNAGE you received. Blasted the whole brigade by myself, not bad for a little kid.

For the last time, I asked about information on poste restante, NOT how to score mdma. Even if I would've asked about mdma, violent threats of getting beat up by a gang of 50 year old no good spunkbubbles is a worse crime than asking about mdma. One pubic hair of a newly overdosed fentanyl user is worth more than all you cumbuckets
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hey dickweed, please, and I use the word sincerely as circumstances will permit, consider the glaring fault in all of this, that you are asking about a drug which in essence is off topic to the forum's primary target-content. And you also preemptively insulted a bunch of other forum members, so you got off to a very poor start there, to say the least. To paraphrase our dear OG's words above - play stupid games, win stupid prizes; plain and simple!
Last edited by Nuggz on Sun 28th Jul 2019 07:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

nala2991 wrote: Sat 27th Jul 2019 09:12 pm Ok, so now apparently the whole forum wants to beat me up. That means my insults were awesome and worked 100%, thanks for confirming the PWNAGE you received. Blasted the whole brigade by myself, not bad for a little kid.

For the last time, I asked about information on poste restante, NOT how to score mdma. Even if I would've asked about mdma, violent threats of getting beat up by a gang of 50 year old no good spunkbubbles is a worse crime than asking about mdma. One pubic hair of a newly overdosed fentanyl user is worth more than all you cumbuckets
Get in touch. I’ll sell you some gear pal.